Results-focused, Program Manager with years of proven success in developing and leading cross-functional technical teams to execute and deliver major technology initiatives. Demonstrates expertise in VDI, desktop, remote access, thin clients, and video conferencing. Highly-effective communication facilitator and contributor to key partnerships, projects, and collective team objectives across, telecom, network, hosting, security, governance, and vendor management to achieve positive impact on all business outcomes.
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
ANALYZE AND DRAFT GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS-
Negotiate, secure, and execute government contracts.
Use the DLA Internet Bid Board System for solicitations,research, and award management.
Structure, prepare, review, negotiate and administer government and commercial proposals, SOW's contracts and subcontracts with the government, defense prime contractor and commercial customers. Ensure contractual compliance with FARs/DFARs, company policies, and procedures,regulatory and accounting requirements, and government and customer requirements and specifications.
Handle contract administrative functions.
Evaluate and determine the suitability of a subcontractor to perform to the flow-down requirements of contracts, management, quality system, and associated metrics as determined by contract.
Prepare a final report and subsequent risk assessment determination.
Researched and on-boarded new subcontractors.
-I evaluate their quality systems, management of subcontractors, and compliance to flow-down requirements.
-I review the supplier's procurement system, written policies, and procedures as well as compliance. I interviewmanagement and the organization's personnel tasked with assuring daily compliance. This involves a multi-dayvisit to each of the facilities.
-I file my findings and provide written feedback to the supplier and to our management including myrecommendation to use them for our subcontract needs or that their system was deficient and what was neededto correct it.
ADVISE TEAM MEMBERS ON STRATEGIES TO ACHIEVE GOALS-
I advise management and subordinates of contractual rights and obligations, providing interpretation of termsand conditions and assessments of risks associated with agreements. Design, implement and facilitate annual and5-year marketing plans. Develop sales and marketing strategy based on knowledge of business policy, nature ofthe market, and cost and markup factors. Ensure that the management team understands and communicates thesales and marketing plan for all personnel in the organization.
DEVELOP AND MANAGE PROGRAM BUDGETS AND CONDUCT ECONOMIC EVALUATIONS-
Plan and administer the enterprise Marketing, IT, and Subcontract budget. Provide support for responses togovernment and customer requests for certifications and representations and DCAA audit and review processes,with emphasis on issues related to price reasonableness and commerciality.
-Executive Staff member empowered to assure business success and reporting directly to the CEO
-Researched, developed, and implemented company-wide compliance to ITAR (International Traffic in ArmsRegulations) I am the point of contact and knowledge expert.
-Evaluated a budget request for waste removal. Conducted a cost-benefit analysis and discovered severaldiscrepancies. I was able to renegotiate the maintenance contract for a monthly savings of over $2600 and utilizethe facility more effectively and efficiently.
-Developed a new enterprise-wide planning system at Vermont Aerospace, to eliminate the wasteful time spentaccessing necessary reports. I determined that we could solve the problem by designing a program to automatethe report printing process. The cost savings are realized to be $22000 annually.
-Instituted a procedure whereby contractors will provide certifications and other such documentation in asearchable document sent electronically. I developed a method of filing this electronic paperwork on the localserver for easy storage and retrieval.
DESIGN SALES AND MARKING STRATEGIES-
Edit marketing materials according to specific market or customer requirements. Develop and purchasepromotional materials. Develop and deliver presentations and strategies to the business team, banking, and community leaders.
MANAGE TEAM MEMBERS-
Make staffing and hiring decisions within the sales and marketing department. Interview, hire, and review sales managers to gauge their field effectiveness. Build and develop a sales team which is competent, commercially astute, and efficient.
ADVISE AND PROCURE REQUISITE STAFF AND MATERIALS FOR PROJECT-
Review the project and determine what materials and staff are required. Analyze where the materials are and the most cost-effective way of procuring them for the project. Evaluate the skill sets of current manufacturing persons.
-Project Manager for the evaluation, purchase, and migration of our Enterprise Resource Planning system to a cloud solution. This effort is realizing savings more than $100,000 per year and is a more stable platform.
-Project leader for the evaluation and purchase of new workstations and Office 365. Moving to this platform has allowed us to realize savings more than $25,000 per year and created a more secure system.
-Serve as IT Manager and expert in keeping the enterprise and user workstations in top condition
· Tested and troubleshot application and documented issue resolutions for development team.
· Identified areas of applications for regression testing following software updates, system changes or functionality changes to avoid unnecessary downtime and recoding.
· Designed and maintained network traffic monitoring system to support network administrators.
· Leveraged Agile methodologies to move development lifecycle rapidly through initial prototyping to enterprise-quality testing and final implementation.
· Cooperated with project partners to create development software roadmap based on client specifications and user-guided design.
· Executed scripts to communicate with back-end servers and provide real-time updates.
· Coordinated with project managers across multiple initiatives to align development timelines, plan testing and work with client representatives.
· Coordinated installation of software systems and collaborated with user experience team on design and implementation of new features.
· Led working groups to develop mitigation strategies and prepare standard operating procedures for system operations.
· Assessed customer bug reports and enhancement requests and prioritized development to streamline response.
· Researched, documented and escalated support cases to higher levels of support when unable to resolve issues using available resources.
· Delivered local and remote Tier 1 IT support for hardware and software to company personnel.
· Created new accounts, reset passwords and configured access to servers and file management software for users.
· Spearheaded system upgrade project worth $1,000,000 through on-time, under-budget completion.
· Developed training materials, conducted webinars and authored wikis for user training and support use.
· Authored and distributed training manuals for handheld computers and devices used by staff.
· Trained new employees on support processes, procedures and knowledge base.
· Assisted customers with technical issues via email, live chat and telephone.
· Devised automation, backup and recovery protocols to preserve and safeguard data.
· Researched issues on various computer systems and databases to determine resolutions to problems and answer inquiries.
· Provided on-site technical support after project implementation and recommended product changes and upgrades to product managers.
International Acquisition is a certificate program, not a certification.
Job Titles Held: