Seeking a challenging career in an electronics environment that utilizes the skills in the area of my expertise and that gives me a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization.
Avionics and electronics expert at routing electrical wire and connecting electrical components. Assists team members in completing work that meets high quality standards. Combat proven leadership and teamwork skills to ensure team focus and organizational goal accomplishment.
• Extensive Troubleshooting skills • Windows 7 experience
• Electronic circuit board repair • Basic networking skills
• Electronic Principles • Computer hardware knowledge
• Extensive test equipment experience • Attention to detail
• Schematic experience • Multitasking skills
• Preventative maintenance • Technical manual experience
• Equipment installation & inspection • Computer system configuration
• Written & Oral communication skills • Soldering experience
• Maintenance documentation • Interpersonal skills
Top 5% of class
Emphasis in Security
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Coursework in Computer Networking and Information Technology
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: