Aircraft maintenance manager with 23 years of logistics, training, maintenance and quality assurance experience. Possesses practical leadership knowledge for coaching, directing and supervising maintenance for a high level of quality assurance on all tasks. Ensures safe work procedures are followed, while maintaining on-time goals are met or exceeded. Operates with a strong sense of urgency and thrives in a fast paced environment.
Planned and executed weekly, monthly and annual maintenance and flying hour program that generated over 3K sorties annually with a fleet of 9 MC-130H model aircraft valued at $1.4B. Managed over 200 personnel and several outside agencies to accomplish mission goals.
- Managed repair, modification, and aircraft overhaul, to include intermediate and depot level repairs.
- Led squadron personnel during contingency and temporary operations at off-station locations
- Prepared unit for Compliance and Standardization inspections.
- Promoted quality maintenance through intensive review & analysis of deficiency reports & maintenance performance indicators.
- Established On-the-job programs designed to ensure thorough upgrade and increased proficiency in assigned systems.
- Served as Impound Official on aircraft grounded for safety related reasons. Ensured aircraft met all safety guidelines, briefed senior leadership on airworthiness to clear aircraft to fly.
Oversaw 181 personnel and several outside agencies maintaining 21 F-16C/D model aircraft valued at over $483M(Eielson AFB).
- Supervised the execution of an annual flying hour program supporting aircrew formal training.
- Enforced strict technical data adherence, supply discipline, foreign object mitigation, proper aircraft forms documentation, Air Force and local directive policy adherence.
- Reviewed reports, analyzed and identified deficiencies, developed and implemented plans to correct deficiencies relevant to maintenance indicators.
- Ensured higher headquarter goals were met and made appropriate adjustments to meet goals.
- Created daily informational maintenance reports, briefed senior leadership.
- Served as Impound Official
on aircraft grounded for safety related reasons. Ensured aircraft met all safety guidelines, briefed senior leadership on airworthiness to clear aircraft for flight.
- Approved and prioritized supply requests based on need and availability.
Group Lance P. Sijan Leadership Award winner, Wing Senior Non-Commisioned Officer of the Quarter. Improved 10 out of 10 maintenance matrixes of which 7 of the 10 were best in Pacific Air Forces.
Performed organizational/intermediate levels of maintenance on three separate tactical aircraft airframes and multiple models (F-15C/D, F-16C/D, F-4) to include aircraft repair, modernization, and life cycle sustainment.
Air Force, Computer Applications, Directing, Documentation, Forms, Leadership,Managing, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Word, Personnel, Quality, Repairs, Safety
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: