Innovative Accounting/Financial Analyst proficient in extracting financial data from various reporting systems and suggesting key operational changes. Experience has led to a thorough knowledge of Operational Accounting/Analysis, Budgets, monthly reporting, reconciliations, SOX, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Owns financial close and reporting for three business units with a cumulative $100MM in sales per year
- Prepares production yields, labor cost and bills of material cost reports, and related statistics.
- Performs journal entries and prepares financial statements.
- Develops initiatives to improve customer relations for all raw material suppliers and vendors to ensure divisional customer needs are being met.
- Publishes and presents weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial presentations.
- Assists in annual budget preparation.
- Oversees and directs daily cash accounting journal entries.
- Administers all payroll tax deposits including weekly to yearly tax deposits.
- Manages relationship between shared services (home office) and divisional customers.
- Prepares G/L account reconciliations.
- Daily reconciliation of bank transactions and management of balance sheet accounts for 7+ locations.
- Manages administrative benefits/accounting procedures for all 100+ employees.
- Provides support, service, and education by explaining procedures and reconciliation techniques.
- Trains other departments and/or employees on reconciliation techniques.
- Identifies and resolves aged payable and unpaid balance items.
- Verifies and manages completion of division reconciliation of Finished Good items.
- Researches PO discrepancies for invoicing accuracy.
Graduated with Honors
LEAN Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Certificate - 2013
Oracle ERP Financial Database, JD Edwards, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, AS/400, MTech Feed Manager, Great Plains, RF Gen Accounting and Inventory Database, CBS Banking Systems
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.