Results-driven Product leader bringing demonstrated record of progressive growth and accomplishment in IT industry. Proactive manager and strategic problem-solver with record of achieving challenging goals while defining feedback from stakeholders in order to priorities stories that bring products to life. Exceptional skills in organizing workloads, building relationships and managing product development steps with 15 years' experience in Telecom and CRM products. Talented Test Manager with collaborative and open mindset with [Number] years of demonstrated success in the field. Specializing in planning and overseeing testing operations under tight deadlines. Organized and well-researched approach to solving problems.
· Business Analysis
· Requirements Analysis
· Requirements Gathering
· Benefits Negotiation
· Effective Communication
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· Order Management
· Problem-solving and interpersonal skills
· Strategy Planning
· Collaboration and Coordination
· Gap Analysis and Risks analysis
· Cloud Computing
· Provided vision to scrum team to meet HBO Max launch deliverables and ZKey cross carrier's integration.
· Translate project vision to product roadmap and mapped the same to Product, Sprint and Release backlog.
· Influence scoping, resourcing, feature prioritization in different teams across organization.
· Collaborate with design team to come up with product look.
· Manage pre-production and production product deployments.
· Advocated for developing critical features at the beginning in order to identify and resolve technical issues.
· Partnered with software development team to design custom applications and trackers to meet client needs.
· Oversaw quality control strategies, including sampling, testing and line inspections.
· Proficient in backlogs grooming and prioritization, acceptance criteria documents and accept final deliverables on behalf of Product.
· Provide transparency into planning, implementation and risks associated with the cross-stakeholder programs
· Participating in scrum events like Sprint Planning, Review, Grooming and Daily Scrum.
· Involve in team sprint demo, reviewing final deliverables and accept the stories on behalf of business.
· Coordinate with other sprint team to address dependencies and align current and future sprint work.
· Demonstrate the completed functionality by scrum team to stakeholders at the completion of each iteration.
· Worked with stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog as per business needs.
· Planed feature backlog, prioritize user stories, add acceptance criteria and review with a scrum team.
· Provided an active role in mitigating impediments, impacting successful completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
· Managed backlog priortisation, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories.
· Risk management work internal and cross team to remove the dependencies.
· Collaborates with stakeholders regarding the correction of defects.
· Report creation and maintained with a passion of constantly improving product quality and usability.
· Collaborated with SMEs of various departments and external resources to get impediments removed and achieve sprint goals on time.
· Actively involved in demo, understand deliverables based on acceptance criteria and provide approval.
· Closely worked with Scrum team and participating in Retrospective, Grooming, and Daily Scrum.
Certified SAFe Practitioner and POPM
Microsoft Azure Admin Certified
Salesforce Admin Certified
Certified Scrum Master
Certified System Analyst
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: