Talented Technical Project Manager offering top-notch abilities in organizing workflows, solving complex problems and making accurate decisions based on sound judgment and analytical strengths. Experienced with leading teams driving electronics, avionics, and aviation projects.
· Program Management
· Engineering Leadership
· Product Development
· Design Engineering
· Strategic Planning
· Metric Performance Reporting
· Regulatory Compliance
· Manufacturing Processes
· Quality Procedures
· Schedule Management
· Resource Management
· Contract Negotiation
· Change Management
· Process Development
· Financial Governance
· Civil and Military Contracts
· KPI Governance
· Collaborated with SMEs to update and develop commercial and technical marketing material, including product and capability presentations, press releases, and technical sales publications.
· Lead the development of the program technical and programmatic solution, and partnered with the program team, lead integration of that solution into the IMS baseline plan ensuring the cost, schedule and technical requirements are fully integrated into the execution plan.
· Serve as a subject matter expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers.
· Lead weekly project status meetings, coordinating project documentation delivery, and managing a ~$11M annual budget.
· Implement six sigma / LEAN project governance behaviors and tools to drive successful attainment of KPI metrics aligned with company PLM processes.
· Oversee operating and business plans and the accompanying $11M annual project budget for 7 NPD projects and 45 FTE IPTs.
· Responsible for P.O. req approvals, vendor selection, and supplier coordination activities for project material and resource needs.
· Assisted in project evaluation and estimating during the proposal phase to make design improvement suggestions which could aid overall profitability and new business.
· Implement six sigma / LEAN project governance behaviors and tools to drive successful attainment of KPI metrics.
· Act as chief technical liaison with stakeholders on product development needs and challenges for the business and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
· Oversee the execution of the program technical and programmatic solution, partnering with the program team, lead integration of that solution into the IMS baseline plan ensuring the cost, schedule and technical requirements are fully integrated into the execution plan.
· Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, equipment layout and establishing and implementing manufacturing plans.
· Lead continuous improvement kaizen optimizer tools for project management for all projects to flush out the constraints of resources and timelines.
· Coordinated and monitored operations with the functional area to ensure performance production rates are consistent with business plan and pattern, reducing irregularities and damages. Reviews reports and business metrics to analyze and plan staffing needs for optimum department operations.
· Provide weekly and monthly engineering project metrics on schedule status, baseline maintenance, critical path analysis, and schedule variance analysis and network logic validation, employing appropriate Earned Value Management System (EVMS) processes
· Use a specific suite of tools to execute the APQP process. Requirements Management, Quality Function Deployment (QFD), Boundary Diagram, Interface Analysis, Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Design Verification Plans & Report (DVP&R), Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), and Process Control Plan.
· Implemented appropriate alternative/supplemental program mgmt. plans/artifacts (HUM, MPS, First Unit Flow), to help the program team understand and manage to the plan.
· Work with Director of Quality and FAA Regulation Authorities to conduct regular management reviews, investigate/manage complaints, evaluate non-conformances, and review/analyze CAPAs.
· Solve for standard work gaps, identify lessons learned, and propose continuous improvement with a goal of driving global deployment scalability, requiring frequent business document authoring and cross functional engagement.
· Consistently executed project management processes and led product and process improvement initiatives.
· Participated in project planning, process updates and contributed to experimental design.
· Prepare complete and accurate layouts, 3D models (AutoCAD, Inventor, and SolidWorks), assemblies, and detailed fabrication drawings that can be followed with minimal verbal elaboration.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: