Energetic Territory Food Service, Meats, Deli and Produce Sales Representative offering demonstrated success identifying prospects and converting leads into customers. Superior communication skills with ability to understand client needs and close sales. Recognized for creativity and resourcefulness in meeting and exceeding sales, revenue and profit goals. Bringing 15 years of related experience.
• Answered emergency and non-emergency calls at 911 center for Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties using E911 system and non emergency phone lines. Qualified on TDD system and procedures. Transferred bilingual callers to translation line in order to assist them. While following HIPPA Standards
• Dispatched Law, Fire and EMS calls for service by priority of urgency, Using two way radio communication, knowledge of officer safety, unit safety while enroute to calls and on scene
• Communicating with mutual aid agencies on calls require their assistance
• Participated in development of Policy and Procedures, was on the hiring committee and was part of the CAD and New phone system task team
• Read system maps and caller information, and documented all details in CAD system
• Completed appropriate forms and radio announcements for police department needs such as BOLO requests
• Used CLETS, DMV, local jail tracks system and warrant system to for Code 4 status on subjects and vehicles
• CPR and First Aid certified
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: