Skilled Professional with key strengths in planning, purchasing, organizational, problem-solving and customer relations. Familiar with financial reconciliations, general ledgers and financial reporting. Detail-oriented, reliable and responsive to changing business needs and regulatory standards.
Local Project Procurement Activities
•Ability to plan, organize and supervise work of staff and to handle more difficult problems.
• Respond accordingly with compliant and In-depth knowledge of federal guidelines and
regulations in the related procurement areas.
•Provide transit systems guidance and assistance in purchasing commodities to enhance or
improve daily service operation.
• Provide In depth knowledge of urban and rural public transportation planning principles,
techniques and procedures.
• Assist transit systems with problem-solving as it relates procurement processes and federal
and state regulations that allows me to demonstrate the ability to evaluate problems and
develop recommendations to the transit systems.
• Monitor and report progress on construction projects with in-depth knowledge of collection
and analysis of data pertinent to transportation programs.
• Review local RFP's and IFB's to procure service documents for consistency and required
federal language detail for sub-recipients. Implement steps to renew and award contracts.
• On transit related procurements, I provide in-depth direction on specifications for equipment
purchased locally; and in-depth knowledge of collection and analysis of data pertinent to
transportation programs within the division.
• Monitor methods used for local procurement.
• Review and approve project's recommendation for award of bid.
• Currently, I review and approve facility and construction invoices for transit systems.
• Regularly update and disperse vehicle order forms for each fiscal year.
• Responsible for monitoring the process of all construction projects; as it relates to providing
monthly reporting on work completion of the project and making sure all FTA regulations are
upheld to standards and or codes; •Making sure DBE, MBE & WBE's are being met as it relates
requirements for construction projects and State funds are being utilized.
Determining the appropriate acquisition procedure (quote, bid, forward to State Purchase and
Contract or Statewide IT Procurement) based on nature of requisitioned item and dollar
• Coordinate the execution of purchase agreements with executive management.
• Continuously prepare complex, commodity, material, and equipment procurement and less
complex, lower risk service procurement; conducting bid evaluations, requests for waivers.
• Analyze quotes or bids received to determine bidders' responsiveness to requirements
• Conduct pre-bid conference, public bid openings, and/or performance meetings
• Supporting end-users during requisition process.
WBElines and implements PTD and FTA procedures governing disposition of
transportation equipment purchased with state and/or federal funds.
• Process equipment dispositions through state surplus.
• Review and approve projects' request to dispose of equipment through local auction or
advertisement for sale.
• Process proceeds to be returned to projects and/or Federal TransiPTDdministration.
• Maintain vehicle's title files and transfers equipment (Titles).
2. Customer Service
• Providing great customer service by reviewing and approving sub-recipient's procurement
request within 24-48 hours of receipt.
• Prioritizing commitments and responding accordingly.
• Assisting with annual procurement training for PTD grantees.
• Compliance with FTA Circulars – 4220.1F; G.S. 143; Article 3 and Administrative Codes and
PTD Procurement dollar thresholds.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2020, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.