Currently full-time employed 9 years at AT&T as Principal Delivery Program Management (previous position held: Associate Director Data Insights) in AT&T Chief Data Office. Azure-certified experienced supervisor, directing developing data insights through Big data Machine Learning project delivery. Supervising senior data scientists, data platform engineers, and solution architects in AWS and Azure cloud implementations. Profit & Loss responsibility for delivering $36M cross-functional program to use data science and machine learning AI analytics to reduce expenses out of AT&T $5B annual spend on wireless towers. U.S. citizen, ok with travel.
Currently full-time employed 9 years at AT&T as Principal Program Manager (previous position held: Associate Director Data Insights) in AT&T Chief Data Office. Azure-certified experienced leader, developing data insights through Big data Machine Learning implementations. Supervising senior data scientists, cloud data platform engineers, and cloud solution architects in AWS and Azure implementations. Profit & Loss responsibility for delivering $36M cross-functional program to use data science and machine learning AI analytics to reduce expenses out of AT&T $5B annual spend on wireless towers. U.S. citizen, ok with travel.
• Present-2019 AT&T Principal Delivery Program Mgmt – delivered $36M Tower Lease Contract Analytics savings for TechOps Global Supply Chain. Oversight of 16 AT&T employees & contractors from 3 vendors: total of 33-FTE. Hands-on technical, AI/ML Engineering and Cloud Platform Architect. Implemented convolutional neural networks (CNN), natural language processing (NLP), cognitive search, customized google-tesseract OCR, and document classification machine learning (AI/ML) document extraction (python, pyspark) models. • 2018 AT&T Associate Director – supervised 13 onshore & offshore data scientists & full-stack engineers for delivering $25M Insider Threat Detection for Chief Security Office, Global Fraud Mgmt Org, & Asset Protection. Implemented principal component analysis (PCA) and software watermarking technology.
• 2016-2017 AT&T Principal Business Mgmt – delivered $20M Security Threat Analytics (SETA/SIEM) for Chief Security Office. Provided internal and external solutions architect and technical pre-sales for custom-developed software to distribute Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) over LTE to auto manufacturing clients.
• 2014-2015 AT&T Principal Business Mgmt – delivered $17M Consumer Insights Platform (CIP) world demographics in a highly visible go-to-market offering of AT&T Big Data as a Service. Founding member employee #137 of AT&T Big Data startup. Extensive data visualizations using Tableau, PowerBI, R.
• 2011-2014 AT&T Senior Systems PM – supervised Agile coaching office 7 FTE, developed project governance and delivered $11M+ as PMO manager for several consumer digital experience (enhancing att.com) projects.
Industry expert in Big Data scientific community (I am adjunct faculty/professor at University of Texas-Dallas, currently teaching: Advanced Big Data Analytics and Business Analytics).
Directed retail business process and IT change management efforts for a complex multi-year $100M systems rationalization and modernization of JCPenney.com and point-of-sale order management systems onto a novel Oracle-ATG e-commerce platform. Launched JCPenney's mobile presence with couponing, and in-store promotional print media available on the customer's mobile device.
• 1997-2004: Systems Manager for $25B insurance and financial services company at St. Paul Travelers Insurance Company through Citigroup merger. Participant in executive leadership development program (ITLDP): Career progression from analyst to programmer to manager. Line and matrix management experience, with various roles as team leader, project manager, technical architect, business analyst, programmer, tester, and system administrator.
• 2004-2005: Project manager at The Hartford Insurance & Financial Services Company.
• 2005-2006: Account executive at Insurity delivering custom software implementations for major property & casualty carriers.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: