Offers strong virology and research background and all things travel related. Focused , energetic and successful at troubleshooting and handling customer support issues in a timely manner. Multilingual in Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien. Active listening and communication skills. Personable and known for excellent organizational skills.
1. Harouse JM, Tan RC, Gettie A, Dailey P, Marx PA, Luciw PA, Cheng-Mayer C (1998) In Vitro Infection of Primate PBMC With Simian/Human Immunodeficiency Virus, SHIV(SF33A): Correlation to in Vivo Outcome. J Med Primatol. Apr-Jun 1998;27(2-3):81-6.
2. Harouse JM, Tan RC, Gettie A, Dailey P, Marx PA, Luciw PA, Cheng-Mayer C. (1998) Mucosal Transmission of Pathogenic CXCR4-utilizing SHIVSF33A Variants in Rhesus Macaques. Virology . 1998 Aug 15;248(1):95-107.
3. Harouse, J.M., Gettie, A., Tan, R.C.H., Blanchard, J., and Cheng-Mayer, C. (1999) Distinct pathogenic sequela in rhesus macaques infected with CCR5 or CXCR4 utilizing SHIVs. Science 284:816-9.
4. Tan RC, Harouse JM, Gettie A, Cheng-Mayer C.(1999) In Vivo Adaptation of SHIV(SF162): Chimeric Virus Expressing a NSI, CCR5-specific Envelope Protein. J Med Primatol . Aug-Oct 1999;28(4-5):164-8.
5. Harouse, J.M., Gettie, A., Eshetu, T., Tan, R.C.H., Bohm, R., Blanchard, J., Baskin, G. and Cheng-Mayer, C. (2001) Mucosal transmission and induction of simian AIDS by CCR5-specific SHIVSF162P3: relevance for vaccine development. J. Virol. 75:1990-5.
6. Harouse JM, Gettie A, Tan RC, Eshetu T, Ratterree M, Blanchard J, Cheng-Mayer C. (2001) Pathogenic determinants of the mucosally transmissible CXCR4-specific SHIV(SF33A2) map to env region. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. Jul 1;27(3):222-8.
7. Buckner CM, Gettie A, Tan RC, Eshetu T, Ratterree M, Blanchard J, Cheng-Mayer C, Harouse JM. (2002）Infection of Macaques With a Molecular Clone, SHIVSF33A2, Provides Evidence for Tissue Specific Variants J Med Primatol . 2002 Aug;31(4-5):164-70.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: