I am currently a full time university student studyinghuman Psychology (BA). I have previously worked with children and created lesson plans. I have also worked on arts and crafts with children of various ages in my volunteer service ant my local library.
Creative arts talent
Positive and cheerful
Schedule creation and maintenance
Conversant in Bengali
• Won awards for participating in National Mother Language Day Art competition.
01/2016 to 06/2016
Preschool Teacher AssistantUpper Darby High School: Preschool Lab － Upper Darby, PA
I tool a Preschool Lab class in Upper Darby High School, I spent an entire semester interacting with kids, learning about child development, and creating lesson plans for the children.
• Read stories to the children and taught them painting, drawing and crafts.
• Employed a variety of materials for children to explore and manipulate in learning activities and imaginative play.
• Disciplined children and recommended other measures to correct behavior.
• Carefully monitored children's play activities.
• Carefully identified warning signs of emotional and developmental problems
• Escorted children on outings and trips to local parks and zoos.
• Mailed parents quarterly educational assessments to show progression.
• Communicated with children's parents and guardians about daily activities, behaviors and problems.
07/2012 to 08/2015
Assistant / Event OrganizerSellers Library － Upper Darby, PADuring my summers in high school I volunteered at my local library. I worked with Mrs. Ryan and helped set up and guide children through various craft making activities.
StudentUpper Darby High School: Child Development Class － Philadelphia, PAI took a child development class in my sophomore class of high school. There I learned about the various stages of child development and all the needs of the children in different stages.
Upper Darby Highschool － Upper Darby, PA, United StatesI graduated from Upper Darby High school in 2016.
PsychologyTemple University － Philadelphia, PA, United StatesI am currently studying in Temple University full time (Bachelors Degree).