A Driven Technical Director offering over 5 years of management experience and successful at coordinating department activities in support of healthcare team success. Bringing strategical analysis, analytical thinking, strong communication skills as well as a deep understanding of the health care industry, and advanced proficiency in industry-leading EMR software. Looking forward to climbing the ladder in upper management.
My experience in Practice Management has allowed me to polish my problem-solving skills while improving customer satisfaction, driving overall operational improvements, and increasing returns on investments. Effective at improving revenue, team productivity, and policies to keep the facility operating at a sustainable and profitable level. Well-versed in motivating and retaining employees, building relationships with residents and families, and achieving the requirements for continued accreditation.
As a Practice Manager of Cardiology and CT Surgery led the following activities.
- Interview, hire and train new staff in accordance with HR guidelines
- Manage daily staffing to ensure optimal operation of the practice
- Regularly review productivity and make staffing adjustments as needed
- Monitor and approve time cards and track licensure requirements for staff
- Conduct regular staff meetings and annual performance evaluations for the administrative team
- Review accounts receivable reports monthly
- Reviewing and evaluating net revenue and billing activities and ensuring contractual transactions completion
- Running monthly aging reports to identify accounts with late payment; negotiating collection and settlement or write off of debt
- Performing accounts reconciliation and journal entries clearing discrepancies and reducing aging
Working on initiatives to improve efficiency with revenue recognition processing and reporting
EPIC Credentialed Trainer 2020
EPIC CT, Tower Health - December 2020
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: