Meticulous Postdoctoral Researcher delivering valuable insight via data analytics and methods. Detail-driven professional contributing results to organization impacting research, teaching and laboratory leadership. Managed challenging environments with complex schedules.
Current Job Tittle : Visiting Scholar-Researcher Work Address : Center for Composite Materials, Newark, DE,19716
Science branch of Mechanical Engineering, and I studied on a single part production in my
1. All types of Instron tensile & drop tower testing devices
2. Single fiber fragmentation, fiber electrospinning devices
3. SEM, laser-scanning &optical microscopy, X-ray scattering and analysis
4. XRD, Ion-beam, DSC
5. Composites production techniques including RTM, VARTM, Autoclave
6. Many types of mechanical testing and machine shop devices
7. Experience with MIG & TIG welding of armour plates
8. Expertise on composite armour structures of military vehicles
9. Hands-on arms testing ability in the range
10. Industrial& Military effective communication skills
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: