New York State Certified Police Officer with 3 years of police experience. MQ-9 Sensor Operator in the United States Air Force and New York Air National Guard with over 11 years experience, 8 of which Active Duty and over 5 years in a supervisory role. As a full-time Police Officer in New York State I possess a comprehensive background in and with the United States 4th Amendment, use of force, drug and criminal investigations, situational awareness and quick reaction. Including methods of interviewing witnesses and interrogating suspects, with a broad based knowledge and experience in report writing and practical applications of tactics, techniques and procedures enforced by my department. Militarily, I am currently assigned to the 107th Attack Wing, Niagara Falls, NY as a Sensor Operator. Current team supervisor with an active Top-Secret/SCI Clearance, who has supported several contingency operations in multiple areas of responsibility, specializing in Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance. Recipient of multiple awards for outstanding performance and professionalism, with a career supported by an Associate Degree in Health Care Management and Legal Studies, a United States Sensor Operator certification and a New York State Certified Police Officer certification.
● New York State Certified Police Officer
● Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
● Well versed in verbal communication and de-escalation techniques
● Skilled and experienced in Investigatory and Interviewing procedures
● Knowledge and Application of Criminal Law and Procedure
● Strong experience and knowledge of 4th Amendment with Search and Seizure
● Expertise in Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
● Community-Oriented Policing and Emergency Management
● 5+ years of supervisory experience with 10+ Airmen
● Firearms and weapons qualified
● Fully trained in Crisis Intervention and De-escalation techniques
● Strong work ethic, Integrity and Ethically sound
● Fully qualified and experienced MQ-9 Sensor Operator with 400+ Combat/Combat Support flight hours
● CPR/BLS/Narcan trained and certified
● Experience working in multi-agencyincidents and investigations
● Managed and maintained crime scenes to protect personnel and preserve evidence
●New York State Trained and Certified Police Officer
● Prepared reports, citations and summons necessary to charge individuals with violations of ordinances, statutes, and laws including NYS violations, misdemeanor, and felonious offenses.
● Driven to improving community awareness and effectively communicating with community members. Proven track record of decreasing crime rates and involvement in crisis prevention.
● Continuous to advance knowledge of local, state and federal laws, while identifying and reporting suspicious activity to deter further crime, following protocol and maintaining zero disciplinary incidents.
● Investigated incidents including homicides, narcotics, domestic violence, thefts and robbery, and assaults all helping to make lawful arrests of suspects and maintaining safety/ lawful order in the community.
● Maintains safety in the community while patrolling assigned districts and responding to emergency situations for a 20 square mile town with a population of 72,000+.
● Responded promptly and safely to an officer down call, leading to the arrest of the suspect and healthy, safe recovery of the officer.
● Knowledge and experience regarding courtroom testimony and criminal case investigations with District Attorney's.
● Led shift briefings to inform officers of important considerations such as properties to check and individuals of note in local areas.
● Conducts reconnaissance and surveillance of potential targets and areas of interest while researching and studying target imagery from various sources.
● Engages, follows and surveils fixed, moving and time critical ground targets using simultaneous multi-ship RPA precision attack weapons and tactics while using ARC-210 radios.
● Assists pilots through all phases of in-flight operation, to include monitoring flight instruments, aircraft systems, mission planning, flight operations, in-flight emergencies and flight debriefings in dynamic, sensitive work environments.
● Proficient in detecting, analyzing and discriminating between valid and invalid targets using synthetic aperture radar, electro-optical, lo-light, and infrared full-motion video imagery while maintaining tracking systems.
● Assembles target sources and target information while locating forces both friendly and foreign and determining hostile intentions and possible forward tactics.
● Works closely with individuals from various branches in the military as well as other supported units to accomplish every prescribed mission on a daily basis.
● Proven and essential investigation team member, conducted witness interviews & case strategy with prosecuting attorneys leading to 100% conviction rate.
● Launched and Developed new Non-Judicial punishment program which Lead to a program with 100% punishment rate Leading to #1/16 rating for Air Force Bases.
● Vital Manager in Air Force Base's legal assistance program facilitating over two thousand wills and documents which Saved families over $400,000 in legal fees.
● Hand Picked to teach Self-Aid Buddy Care program, Trained entire unit on essential first-aid/combat care techniques which lead to a 100% deployment ready squadron.
● Lead paralegal in multiple drug abuse cases and obtained/maintained evidence, which lead to multiple military discharges and safety brought to base personnel.
● Developed and Led Air Force Base Special Needs program, seamlessly managed over 500 medical family cases which led to improved efficiency by 88%.
● Managed and maintained Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Compliance Assessment Management Program. Which executed 100% USAF compliance and led to Total Joint Commission re-accreditation.
●Instructed 30 military personnel on Air-medical Evacuation documentation procedures which lead to a 100% unit training goal.
● Successfully Identified two critical care cases and coordinated/established expedient medical attention and transport, which saved both the individuals lives.
● Led medical group command and control center which maintained essential training and readiness for real world and exercise deployment scenarios.
● MQ-9 Training Distinguished Graduate Award
● Air Force Commendation Medal
● Air Force Air Achievement Medal
● 2x Air Force Achievement Medal
● Volunteer for Habit for Humanity
● 4x Airman of the Quarter Award
● USAF Basic Military Training - Lackland AFB - December 2009
● USAF Medic Training - Sheppard AFB - February 2010
● USAF Force Paralegal School - Maxwell AFB - 2015
● USAF Force Paralegal Craftsman School- Maxwell AFB - 2016
● USAF Force Aircrew Fundamentals - Lackland AFB - 2016
● USAF Basic Sensor Operator Course - Randolph AFB - 2017
● USAF MQ-9 Initial Qualification Training - Hancock Field ANGB - 2017
● USAF MQ-9 Mission Qualification Training - Niagara Falls Reserve Base - 2017
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: