A leader in call center management and customer service offers proven success in developing best practices and process improvements that enhance associate performance and results. Accustomed to working in fast-paced environments with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult clients. Effectively recruits, hires, trains, and develops team members in order to achieve peak quality and service targets. Superb analytical and problem-solving skills leveraged to proactively improve customer service processes and garner stellar customer approval scores.
Coached, motivated, trained, developed and guided employee performance through a variety of mechanisms such as observations, metrics analysis and feedback devices from customers, peers, management and others.
• Provided development and guidance to subordinates.
• Conducted weekly internal team meetings.
• Maintained productive education and motivation by working directly one-on-one with the team members.
• Responsible for the discipline of employees up to and including termination of employment.
• Provided a work environment that recognizes employee achievements and addresses any concerns.
• Communicated and enforced employee policies and procedures.
Responsible for the day to day and long-term operations and production levels of the assigned department. Successfully managed department size of more than $1,000,000 in fees annually to CMD. Kept management informed of status and timelines for all issues. Provided necessary planning and implementation of workflow and personnel management. Instructed, guided and supervised a team which consisted of two supervisors and a group of customer service representatives ranging in size from 10 to 50.
• Trains, develop, and motivate the department staff on strategies and techniques, applicable laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures
• Sets individual and group goals in accordance with Company objectives.
• Served as the project manager on new client relationships to include on-site client visits client setup, Knowledgebase creation, and training for assigned CSRs.
• Works closely with upper level management to optimize efficiency and quality of all operational functions.
• Maintains good communications with major clients. May prepare or direct the preparation of specialized status reports for clients.
• Using various reports and statistics, regularly monitors and evaluates individual and group performance toward achievement of goals; makes adjustments in goal attainment strategies.
• Takes appropriate disciplinary action as necessary.
• Analyzes and resolves work problems.
• Performs personnel actions such as hiring, promotions, transfers, merit increases, and performance appraisals.
• Works the account review file daily.
• Analyzes past and present call patterns and volumes to determine future staffing levels.
• Works with Director of Quality Assurance to recruit needed staff.
• Acts as a backup, when needed, to customer service representatives to assist when call volume dictates.
• Throughout the day, monitors call volume in each queue to determine if any adjustments in staffing are needed.
• On a timely basis, proactively communicates with assigned client staff to ensure the best possible business relationship with client.
Provide front-line, first level supervision and leadership to customer service representatives (CSR) with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements.
• Supervised the work of customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems as needed.
• Performed tasks to assure project and program service level requirements and goals are met.
• Assumed leadership responsibility for departmental tasks and contact center activities as required.
• Participated in meetings and recommend changes to policies and procedures.
• Supported and enforced contact center expectations.
• Assisted with escalated issues or cases as needed.
• Evaluated employee key performance indicators and identified training needs and development opportunities.
• Developed work schedules and assigned duties to direct report personnel to ensure efficiency.
• Discussed job performance concerns with employees to identify causes and issues and worked closely with the Human Capital department on resolving problems.
• Participated in the work of subordinates to facilitate productivity or to overcome difficult aspects of work.
• Evaluated employees' job performance and recommended appropriate personnel action.
• Performed other duties as assigned by leadership.
Provided direct leadership for more than 200 outbound interviewers, maintaining high respondent participation via performance coaching, annual reviews, call/quality monitoring, and on-site training
• Partnered with quality teams and senior leadership to ensure performance processes were well executed while supervising staff turnover, response rate, success rate, and productivity metrics.
• Ensured adherence to approved survey methodology, production schedules, and center procedures.
• Collected, analyzed, and presented project performance data from the perspective of improving performance and quality on all projects; analyzed reports and used data to lift results.
• Managed and maintained call schedules to achieve optimal results and ensure campaigns remained on track.
• Analyzed processes to provide recommendations on areas for improvement and lift team performance; also introduced motivational programs to elevate individual results.
• Contributed to a Kaizen event to develop and redesign an old call center to allow the company to gain additional seats and increase call capacities, resulting in improved customer service.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: