Food service worker with Fast food, Casual dining, and Customer service experience. Organized, Detail oriented,and Hard-working with Leadership skills. Quick Learner, Efficient, and Takes initiative. Always give 110% and can Multitask. Able to handle pressure in a fast pace environment.
Inventory and supply
Upbeat,friendly and positiveFriendly and outgoing
Delivers exceptional customer service
customer serviceHighly responsible and reliable
pizza cook,pizza prep and salad cook March 2009Moosejaw pizza － dells, WI
• Set-up work station
• Wash and unwrap fresh fruits and vegetables
• Weigh, evaluate, and mix ingredients
• Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food
• Prepare and cook food in keeping with recipes, quality standards and presentation standards
• Monitor food quality whilst preparing food
• Serve food in appropriate portions onto suitable receptacles
• Wash and sanitize tools, knives, kitchen area, tables, and utensils
Waitress and Cashier January 2010Bodhi thai bistro － Berwyn, IL
• Take order and processes customer payment.
• Answered telephone and in-person inquiries.
• Delivered orders to customers at counters and tables.
• Package To-go order items into bags place drink orders into carriers.
• Manage closing duties,including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
• Took necessary steps to meet customer needs and effectively resolve food or service issues.
• Up-sols additional menu items,beverages,specials menu and desserts to increase restaurant profits.
• Assisted management with monthly inventory control and weekly stock ordering.
• worked well with teammates and openly invited coaching from the management team.
Assistant Manager January 2011 to CurrentBodhi thai bistro － Berwyn, IL
• Schedule and direct staff in daily work assignment to maximize productivity.
• Continually monitor restaurant and take appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards are consistently met.
• Efficiently resolve problems or concern to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
• Assigned tasks and oversaw the direction of employees to ensure compliance with food safety procedures and quality control guidelines.
• Consistently maintained high levels of cleanliness, organization,storage and sanitation of food and beverage products to ensure quality.
• Performed restaurant walk-thoughts to gauge timeliness and kept updated records of contracts.
• Exhibit thorough knowledge of food,beverages,supervisory duties.and service techniques and guest interactions.
• Ensure maintenance of proper cleanliness in all areas of kitchen and front of the house.
• Work closely with the chef and cooks to determine menu plans for special menu or special event.
• Work on employee work's hours and payroll.
• Communicated well and used strong interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with guests and employees.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Arts : Liberal arts faculty , Chinese of communication major., 2009Print of Songkla University － Hatyai, Songkla, Thailand
Food manager licenseChicago, ILFor Illinois state and chicago.