Dedicated Internal Medicine Physician with a proven track record of accurately diagnosing patients and providing successful treatments. Talented in carefully documenting patient information, reviewing health history, performing detailed examinations and discussing treatment options. Accomplished in promptly referring patients to specialists for treatment and management of specific health conditions.
- Basic pediatric Cardiologycourse ( 26 July,2017)
- Pediatric Urology for the general practitioner course ( 3/8/2017)
- How should you manage HTN with Co-morbid condition? ( 24/9/2017)
- MS Word Powerpoint- Internet- Health IT and Statistics Training Center (21/01/2019)
- Recent Advances in Anesthesia, Intensive Care and Pain management ( April 1st, 2016)
- Pediatric Endocrinal Diseases ( March 13, 2019)
- Advanced Ultrasonography course (04/20/2016)
- Advanced endosonography course (04/22/2016)
- Endoscopy course (04/25/2016)
- Maternal Vaccination to protect neonates and young infants vaccinating preterm infants (03/14/2019)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: