Result driven Pharmacist with broad expertise in various pharmacy roles across the UK and the United States. Having significant experience in pharmacy operations, business development and management. Great understanding of benefit management relationship between pharmacies and PBMs. Building strategic and innovative processes for company growth. Ability to quickly adapt to changing trends and learn new skills. Enhanced knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience, Cloud technologies. Hence possessing unique experience towards successful consulting role as Pharmacy Subject Matter Expert (SME) and other roles in the pharmaceutical industry.
• In charge pharmacy operations including filling and verification of prescriptions by reviewing patient profiles, dosages and indications.
• Offered health promotion and prevention activities and training people to use devices such as blood pressure or diabetes monitors.
• Supervise pharmacy support staff including dispensers and pharmacy technicians.
• Oversaw sales of Over the Counter (OTC) medicines, giving required patience advice and counseling.
• Supervised inventory management including wholesale ordering collating invoices and monthly remittance to all wholesale suppliers.
• Oversaw the National Health Service (NHS) instituted Advanced and Enhanced Pharmaceutical services including Smoking cessation, Adverse Drug reaction reporting, Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC)supply, Diabetes and weight management program etc.
• Medication Use Review (MUR) and clinical interventions for patients.
• Dispensing Methadone and supervising Addicts in drug withdrawal program.
• Clinical governance duties in collaboration with selected Primary Heath Care (PCT) Centers.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: