Result driven Pharmacist with vast expertise in various pharmacy roles across the UK and the United States and possess significant understanding of pharmacy operations, staff management and customer relations. Great understanding of benefit management interactions between pharmacies and PBMs. Utilizes unique experiences to increase revenue via strategic processes and innovative pharmacy operations.
• Overseeing pharmacy operations including filling and verification of prescriptions by reviewing patient profiles, dosages and indications.
• Offering health promotion and prevention activities and training people to use devices such as blood pressure or diabetes monitors.
• Supervise pharmacy support staff including dispensers and pharmacy technicians.
• Oversee sales of Over the Counter (OTC) medicines, giving required patience advice and counseling.
• Supervising inventory management including wholesale ordering collating invoices and monthly remittance to all wholesale suppliers.
• Overseeing the National Health Service (NHS) instituted Advanced and Enhanced Pharmaceutical services including Smoking cessation, Adverse Drug reaction reporting, Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC)supply, Diabetes and weight management program etc.
• Medication Use Review (MUR) and clinical interventions for patients.
• Dispensing Methadone and supervising Addicts in drug withdrawal program.
• Clinical governance duties in collaboration with selected Primary Heath Care (PCT) Centers.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: