• Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment compensation labor relations and employee relations.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wage opportunities for promotion and
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work related problems.
• Allocate human resources ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
• Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for terminations.
• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: