Seasoned Payroll Administrator with diverse experience in PEO, Third Party, construction and dealership payroll. Demonstrated standard of excellence, attention to detail, and diplomacy. Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Manage 120 client accounts.
-Process rehires, transfers, terminations, garnishments and withholdings.
-Work quickly and efficiently, with minimal oversight, to accomplish assigned duties.
-Accurately process data, validate and transmit monthly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly payrolls.
-Enforce established payroll-related policies, procedures and regulations and adherence to company and governmental policies.
-Advise clients on current rules and regulations regarding all aspects of payroll.
- Completed and maintained payroll records for 150 employees, covering 3 divisions of the company.
- Maintained master payroll records: compiled hours worked, sales volume, bonus and commission transactions, taxes owed, employee contributions for insurance and retirement.
- Prepared quarterly and annual reports for 941, Suta, Futa, W-2's and maintained 401k employer match.
- Processed all hiring and termination paperwork, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Reconciled schedules for sales commissions, manager accruals, bonuses, demo deposits, Cobra, Garnishments, Employee receivables, inter-company transfers, and prepared and issued payroll checks.
- Obtained sales licenses for both franchise and individual sales personnel.
Associate Degree Equivalence
Denver Payroll Association
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: