Organized, independent worker with strong time-management skills.
Self-starter with broad customer service background. Skilled in developing relationships and providing exceptional individualized service.
Entry level position with Social Services credits towards AA degree who offers a solid knowledge base of early childhood development and excellent leadership skills.
Ambitious student with excellent research, time management and problem solving skills.Current student working towards AA degree in Social Services.
· Provides community resource information and referrals when necessary to meet the basic needs of students
and their families.
· Assists in promoting and communicating the attendance policies.
· Serves as major communication link between home and school; liaison to parents and assist teachers, school
counselors, principals, nurses, in their communications with parents.
· Makes home visits as necessary when accompanied by a staff member.
· Provides Parent Engagement information to staff, students, and parents.
· Coordinates volunteer efforts in the school.
· Coordinates and assists Program Facilitator in the facilitation of school events and a monthly Title I parent
training workshop in the areas of reading, writing, math, parenting skills, or other topic, as per the School
· Maintains documentation on parent meetings/workshops (sign-in sheets, agendas, and minutes).
· Assists parents with navigating the school system (i.e. Special Education services, parent-teacher
· Must attend monthly PIA meetings/trainings and take back information to Principal or staff.
· Performs related duties as requested within federal funding regulations.
Observe and monitor children's play activities.
Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
Organize and participate in recreational activities, such as games.
Assist in preparing food for children and serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2020, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.