Achievements include dramatically improving public image for [Type] business through hard work and disciplined approach to managing communication strategies. Top strengths include problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution. ----
History of building effective relationships with media, customers and internal stakeholders to effectively improve company image. Well-versed in public relations strategies and reputation management. Advanced skills in [Software].---
Energetic [Type] professional bringing robust background in engineering messages to boost company image and preparing supporting professionally written materials. Driven to craft targeted messaging to promote and inform general public of events, promotions and campaigns. Experienced in leveraging detailed analytics reports to monitor and document success. Customer-focused, visionary-thinking Retail Manager with over [Number] years of experience in cultivating relationships, creating marketing campaigns and growing profit channels.
Experienced with [Software]. Self-motivated leader with skill in growing business relations, sales and generating practical solutions based on client demand.
• Achievements: Top #1 in Company Sales – July 2012, February 2015, and October 2015; Lifetime Sales: $659,580.00
• Leadership promotions achieved in August 2012, November 2012, December 2014 and February 2020
• Recruit and grew team of close to 100 sales associates across the United States and Canada
• Train, on-board, manage and help team members achieve sales goals • Generate sales and brand awareness through social media platforms and e-mail marketing; also includes creating blog content and promoting media coverage from magazines, television shows and celebrities
• Secure product placement through media relationships, including product features on NBC's The TODAY Show, ABC's The Bachelorette, The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad, and in Us Weekly magazine
• Increase awareness of brand and drives sales by developing personal relationships with trunk show hostesses, new stylists, customers, bloggers and other local partnerships
• Manage public relations and marketing efforts for local event partnerships
• Used consultative sales approach to understand customer needs and recommend relevant offerings.
• Provided excellent customer service to cultivate loyalty and satisfaction.
• Developed compelling outfit designs that exceeded client expectations and resulted in sales of $[Number] per transaction on average.
• Utilized personal and professional networks to identify, acquire and manage new clients.
• Curate more than 10,000 client subscription boxes using Stitch Fix's proprietary digital styling platform
• Work directly with team lead to facilitate, on-board and train for new hires
• Form and foster relationships with current and potential customers that impacts customers' brand loyalty, purchasing trends, product consumption and emotional value
Master's Report: "Celebrity Endorsements in Nonprofit Organizations" The University of Texas at San Antonio
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: