Service-oriented and resourceful with in-depth logistical and operational skills. Able to quickly assess deficiencies in operations and correct them to maximize profitability. Enthusiastic and motivated to work with the current staff, Campers, and corporate office to provide an exceptional visitor experience. Friendly, adaptable and collaborative professional successful at delivering solutions to complex problems.
- General knowledge of Federal, State, and County housing laws including Fair Housing, long and short term rental units.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Operations management
- Resource management
- Training and development
- Financial processing and analysis
- Contract negotiation/writing/review
- Change management specialist
- Contract auditing
- Reports generation and analysis
- File/records maintenance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and many proprietary software programs
As a self-employed Owner/Operator of a mobile concession, I perform all functions necessary for daily operations including, but not limited to:
- Monitor multiple databases - tracking company inventory.
- Prepare accounting/financial documents for analysis.
- Provide onsite training.
- Conduct monthly cost analysis - reduced costs and increased profits.
- Schedule, plan and execute single and multi-day events.
- Cash flow management including daily sales, bank deposits, reconcile till, yearly event tracking, and monthly/quarterly/yearly tax accounting.
- Maintain supply inventory.
- Plan all travel logistics.
- Set up, and tear down, of all equipment and supplies needed for daily concession stand operations.
- Repair and regular maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Develop recipes and menus by understanding market demand and culinary trends
- Used knowledge of market trends to create value-added solutions resulting in 25% increase in revenues.
- Monitored market conditions to set accurate product pricing.
- Developed improved records management systems for licenses and contracts to improve timeliness of renewals.
As a Patient Consultant at a Medical Marijuana Treatment Facility, the frist and foremost call is to educate the patients on thesafe and effective use of medical cannabis. In addition to providing education, a Patient Consultant also:
- Accesses the records of the Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) of each patient to verify their legal access to medical cannabis.
- Audits all sales receipts to insure accurate MMUR dispensation.
- Strictly adheres to all HIPPA Regulations.
- Provides detailed explanation of State laws as they pertain to medical cannabis.
- Provides exceptional customer service to patients and guests.
- Coordinates returns and exchanges in accordance with company policy.
- Prints all necessary legal documentation needed by the patient to legally transport a Schedule 1 substance.
- Updates the Point Of Sale Inventory sheet as needed.
- Assesses inventory needed in the dispensary and transfer items as needed, complete daily inventory counts.
- Assesses inventory overages and shortages and submit inventory needs to the logistics department.
- Enters all cannabis products and merchandise into point of sale system when received.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
As a licensed Realtor in the state of Maryland, I was responsible for:
- Preparing and explaining financial requirements and analytical data for potential buyers and sellers.
- Collaborate with loan officers, attorneys, and other agencies to complete property sale or purchase.
- Research and appraise properties utilizing local comparisons.
- Formulate effective strategies to help homeowners and homebuyers sell or purchase residential property
- Advise clients on market conditions, pricing, mortgages, and legal requirements for purchase or sale.
- Advise clients on market conditions, pricing, and regulatory issues involved with rental property.
- Showed residential and commercial properties, explained the features, value and benefits of available properties.
- Developed close relationships with area Chamber of Commerce members, realtors, and builders to boost referral network.
- Assisted clients with corporate relocation services.
- Guided homebuyers and sellers through the process of short sales, foreclosure, and bankruptcy.
- Successfully guided home buyers and sellers through sales and purchase of properties.
- Wrote contract documents, purchase agreements, and closing statements.
- Maintain constant communication with clients/owners regarding home and loan status.
- Created virtual tours of homes listed, providing potential buyers with additional exposure to properties.
Concentration on both business operation in the Recreation industry, and outdoor education.
An industry degree conferred by the Mortgage Banking Association for extensive study and practice of mortgage banking and servicing.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: