Experienced administrative professional offering solid back round in REO property management, valuations and marketing strategy. Able to coordinate documents, correct errors and liaise with external parties to complete paperwork and facilitate smooth closings. Highly organized, proactive and punctual.
• Led startup and opening of a small business. Enhanced operational performance by developing effective business strategies, systems, and procedures.
• Ensured compliance with company policies and procedures. Led staff training initiatives to maximize productivity, encouraging best practices in workflow and organization
• Forged optimal administrative, customer service, and bookkeeping support for the company.
• Kept up to date on latest technology including
• Performed a variety of therapeutic massage including deep tissue, sports, Swedish, and pregnancy massage. Worked with 15-25 clients per week. Keeping appointments on time and on schedule.
• Kept detailed notes regarding client therapy sessions.
• Improved customer satisfaction by actively listening, finding creative solutions to problems, and providing excellent customer service through attention to detail.
• Improved schools ability to receive funding by 80%. Streamlining operations and workflow by creating a reporting system where there previously was not a system to track files and students progress in obtaining financial aid.
• Liaised with students and admission department to facilitate documentation and application processing. 20 - 30 new students per month.
• Processed financial aid documents and completed basic verification of information in a timely manner.
• Managed 350+ REO properties from initial procurement through the successful completion of closing and escrow. Meeting or exceeding the client's expected goal of closing 20% per month.
• Completed property valuations and suggested marketing plan based on Broker Price Opinions, Appraisals, and knowledge of current marketing trends. Reviewing an As Is listing strategy Vs. Repair marketing strategy. Leveraging the highest sales price and return on investment to mitigate loss and maximize client profits.
• Reducing clients monthly carrying costs by sticking to agreed-upon timelines. Listing properties within 30 days from premarket status. Selling properties within 90 days from the initial listing date, and closing within 30 days of the accepted offer.
• Kept regular up to date portfolio performance status in the client database. Daily communication with clients as needed or requested. Monthly visits to clients' locations to maintain client relationships.
• Maintained positive vendor relations. Regular attendance of NRBA events. Led round table discussions on REO asset management
• Assisted in the successful start-up of the small business asset management company.
• Exercised critical thinking skills assisting in developing procedures and team building
• Meet or exceed the critical timelines set by our clients. Minimizing loss by using superior property management skills. Keeping listings under 90-180 days and closing within 30 days or less. Consistent 20% closing ratio
• Demonstrated high level of documentation review through pre-list to close of an asset. Managing document control by reviewing files, records, and other documents to ensure accuracy.
• Processed Reo acquisition properties from cradle to grave. Liquidation of a portfolio of 300+ foreclosure properties
• Ensured closing deadlines were met by consistent review of all closing documents, contract signing, title, deed, and hud in a timely manner. Keeping closings in 30 days or less.
• Incorporated up to date notations on all files using excellent written communication skills.
License is currently inactive
Yoga, Meditation, self care
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: