• Twenty plus years Manufacturing professional in various industries and countries. Trilingual, English, Spanish, Portuguese.
• Areas of accomplishment include applying lean manufacturing, efficiently managing employees in various departments. Global production/facility management, quality control, purchasing/inventory control, negotiating, and personnel management/training.
• Experience managing, motivating, and maximizing performance in unionized and non-union work force environment.
• Comfortable trouble shooting both mechanical equipment and or processes breakdowns for smooth operations.
• Process improvements experience and problem-solving ability to address short and long-term manufacturing issues. Always monitoring work flow anticipating issues and looking for potential process breakdowns.
Global Production Manager (2002 - 2008)
1. Started a new production facility in Honduras, from concept to full implementation.
2. Completed the expansion of the Honduras location and managed the facility as acting general manager for two years.
3. Responsible for starting and training every department. shipping receiving, quality control, inventory, cutting departments, converting, production, printing, packaging, and all supporting departments HR, Finance, supervision, security.
Production Manager and Special Projects (1999 - 2002)
1. Managed Third shift in USA plant while overseeing China facility and five suppliers in Asia (2002 - 2006)
2. Responsible for setting up, production departments (which includes slitting, RF welding, laminating, and sewing), embroidery, printing, gilding, packaging, shipping receiving, and inventory.
3. Managed the transition of China factory to new ownership that required a downsizing and relocation while in full production.
Production Manager, Third Shift (1997 -1999)
1. Managed six departments and 300 employees and 3 supervisors.
2. Departments included Warehouse, production, Laser, hot stamping, foil transfer, finishing and shipping.
Job Titles Held: