Outside Sales Representative in the construction industry. skilled in building relationships. negotiating and closing sales.general construction.and customer service. Seeking a career path with a positive company that allows me to utilize and expand on the many years of sales, costumer service, and construction back ground.
Territory Sales Representative driven to create new customers within a short amount of time. Motivated to generate and increase sales while delivering top-notch customer care.
• Ability to develop new business utilizing and implementing strategic sales techniques.
• Well rounded experience in the low voltage industry, with a strong ability to prepare, present and close accurate proposals
• Able to read and exact information read plans and specification
• A clear understanding how to qualify a customer and their needs to the service and product represented
• A complete understanding of the project from the proposal to a signed completion.
•Ability to manage a project between all parties, customer , installers and or General contractor.
• Able to set, meet and succeed projected sales quota's
After High school I served in the Marine Corp after which I entered into the construction industry. I have worked my way through different jobs and positions giving me an overall and well rounded expertise in general construction. Positions held Laborer, Framer, Superintendent, Customer service representative , Owner and most currently Sales.
My entire work ethics and costumer service skills have been developed from working with professionals which has taught me how to conduct myself with honesty and integrity in turn better serves myself and my customers.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.