A reliable leader experienced in the Agile framework with adept oral communication skills, and the ability to interact and maintain quality relationships with the outreach team and organizations. Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills with the capability to provide accurate solutions while making sound judgments, to satisfy the expectations of healthcare establishments and all levels of managements in various departments and agencies. Ensures interoperability and testing goals are met and delivered on time.
Health IT Outreach and Onboarding in the Office of Programmatic Business Support (OITPBS) - (Information Technology Support Services for DDDCS (Division of Disability Data Collection and Support))
·Update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) spreadsheet by adding and editing data for more than 50+ organizations.
· Contact healthcare organizations (HCOs) and health information exchanges (HIEs) to provide the benefits of working with the SSA Health IT program and to solicit their participation in the program.
Topics and discussion points include:
· Knowledge of SSI/SSDI programs, Interoperability Standards such as HL7 C-CDA, FHIR, and IHE.
· A background overview of the SSA Health IT process and disability determination workflow, share value proposition, review pre-qualification information, discuss the steps to interoperate, review data sharing agreements, and depth of content.
· Discuss the depth of clinical content, review the technology vendor process, and discuss the sharing of sensitive information.
· Work with Healthcare Organizations to Onboard with the SSA Health IT program: Administrative items, such as facility lists, fiscal documentation, and different testing and interoperability platform options offered topartners.
· Plan, coordinate and facilitate meetings with HCOs/HIEs after onboarding with SSA Health IT, to discuss data and processes such as response rates, payable requests, expansions, issues, and upgrades.
· Wrote the Health IT script for facilitating meetings and reaching out to new HCOs/HIEs in order to interoperate with SSA Health IT.
· Flexible with time management while paying attention to detail and maintaining work accuracy.
· Intelligent Medical-language Analysis Generation (IMAGEN) in the Office of Disability Information Systems (ODIS) - (IT Support Services for DDHIMA (Division of Disability Health Information, Modernization & Assurance)).
· Validated medical records and designed the sections for the Office of Disability Policy (ODP) to review and generate medical evidence records (MER).
· Created and submitted all contractual documents such as the Weekly Status Reports, Electronic Technical Progress Reports, and Monthly Status Reports and posted to SSA SharePoint site.
· Worked on the Dictionary Builder by locating terms on MER for ODP and the client to identify disability conditions more thoroughly.
· Created a PowerPoint presentation on the process steps of navigating through the Dictionary Builder.
· Created a PowerPoint slide for the contract manager regarding medical documents and how to identify appropriate terms.
· Prepared PowerPoint presentations describing the process of determining the Machine Learning (ML) medical evidence page ranking for each Medical BlueBook chapter.
· Participated in team Agile meetings; such as, Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective by providing status of accomplished work, suggesting future stories, and impediment discussions.
I have experience with the following programs:
· Apache Solr Implementation
· UMLS (Unified Medical Language System)
· Electronic Records Express (ERE)
I have experience with the following validation and testing tools:
· SoapUI/ReadyAPI/Search Service
· Delta Diff
· DB Visualizer
· HIT Partner Facility Manager (HPFM)
· MMC (Microsoft Management Console)
· Med Viewer
· Document Explorer
· Elite Note Taker from StudySoup
· Test subject for multi psychology studies
· 2010 Volleyball Player of the Year
· 2011 MVP in Basketball Tournament
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: