Proven success in simultaneously managing multiple fundraising events from inception to budgeting to post event debrief, professional and timely communication, community engagement at all levels, relationship building and maintenance, marketing across multiple mediums, contract negotiation, big picture thinking with precision follow though, public speaking, website management, and passionate community advocacy.
• Reach Race for Independence Course Volunteer
• Volunteered at HRDC's Gallatin Valley Food Bank since 2014, implemented Tuesday evening grocery shopping services (pre-HRDC employment)
• Community Café (now Fork & Spoon) and Warming Center Advisory Board Member (pre-HRDC employment)
• MSU Good Neighbor Committee Member
• MSU Safe Zone Training
• Martin Luther King Community Celebration Committee Member
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: