• Conducted operations against global target set, specializing in counter-intelligence risks worldwide.
• Collected raw intelligence and authored numerous reports and security assessments for U.S. policymakers, including finished intelligence products presented to the President of the United States and other senior principals.
• Carried out counter-narcotics operations in Latin America.
• Collaborated with Law Enforcement Organizations and the Department of Defense.
• Designed and taught counterintelligence courses to CIA personnel throughout the National Clandestine Service.
• Handled sensitive information on a daily basis; demonstrated first-rate information management and data governance abilities.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: