Freshly graduated and nationally certified EMT-B with three years ongoing Air National Guard experience in addition to four years NJROTC in high school. Highly motivated care provider and patent advocate.
-Earned a Military Officers Association of America JROTC medal for outstanding leadership and excellence
- Awarded a certificate of cadet achievement for exceptional ability, initiative, dedication in NJROTC
- Assigned as the first battalion level Executive Officer during my senior year in charge of around 180 cadets
- Attended and graduated from Mississippi Boys state
- Graduated from Pearl High School with distinction
- Assigned as my flight's emergency manager for BEAST week deployment
- Accepted as a Chaplains Assistant at Goodfellow AFB during my assignment there
Operations Intelligence Analyst- 1NO3108/2015 to CurrentMississippi Air National GuardMississippiI was responsible for in-depth analysis and assessments of various threats to Mississippi Air National Guard operations both on the ground and airborne, Security recommendations, and briefing of high-ranking decision-making personnel, security personnel, and flight crew. Duty position was awarded after completion of Air Force Basic Military Training, an in-depth six month long technical school, and a two-week specialization course.
Education and Training
2015Air Force Basic Military TrainingSan Antonio, Texas, United States
2016Air Force Operations Intelligence SchoolSan Angelo , Texas, United States
Emergency Medical Technician 2017Hinds Community CollegePearl, Mississippi, United States
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Mississippi Air National Guard
Air Force Basic Military Training
Air Force Operations Intelligence School
Hinds Community College
Job Titles Held:
Operations Intelligence Analyst- 1NO31
2015 2016 Emergency Medical Technician 2017
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].