Performance-oriented and dedicated to maintaining agility, responsiveness and efficiency of fabrication operations. Successful history bringing in top-notch staff, improving operational strategies and boosting team performance. Articulate and encouraging leader with decisive nature and forward-thinking approach.
• Customer Relations
• Account Management
• Accounts Receivable
• Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• Notary Public
• Creative Problem Solver
• Procedures/Quality Development
• Production Administration
• Office Management
• Accounts Payable
• ERP (Global Shop Solutions)
• Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Records Management/ Document control
• Vendor/Material Sourcing
• Quality Assurance
• Construction Software (American Contractor)
• Worked directly with President and Field Supervisor to help run the daily operations
• Produced standard operating procedures with outside consultant to improve functionality in office.
• Managed contractor change orders and RFI system to stay to date with job progress.
• Trained several office employees and warehouse employees
• Started implementing material tracking processes and check outs to track products
• Drastically improved and maintained company server which it includes but not limited to job files, HR files, company credentials, badging and bonding info.
• Helped transition the office to paperless as much as possible
• Created company resumes and profiles for bidding opportunities for school districts and government contracting.
• Represented company at bid openings, NECA volunteering, Job Walks, Pre-construction meetings and other events/classes.
• Served as company Notary for all contractual agreements.
• Sourced all material pricing for estimating and purchasing.
Managed multiple customer accounts such as General Dynamics Nassco, Solar Turbines, Leidos (SAIC), Ebara Int., Nikkiso Cryo.
• Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 2-3 employees that included purchasing, document control and customer service.
• Managed all customer inquiries, CARS, quotations by working with the Quality, Production and Estimating departments to ensure prompt and accurate responses.
• Reviewed customer drawings for fabrication processes, revisions, bill of materials and special instructions.
• Managed and trained document control traveler system for all fabrication parts and started document control program in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
• Managed the maintenance of the company server, including customer files, drawings files, specifications etc…
• Managed all customer compliance documents such as NAFTA, Country of Origin, Conflict Materials.
• Submitted company bids and managed open bidding list. Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
• Facilitated inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
• Trained staff on operating procedures and company services. • Purchasing and material sourcing including all raw materials, shop consumables, operating supplies and hardware.
• Wrote standard operating procedures for multiple departments.
• Maintained productive relationships with vendors.
• Procured materials for special projects.
• Managed shipping document control which included pack slips, shipping labels, stamp templates and label plates.
• Assisted in 3rd party inspections and quality manuals for ABS, DNV and ASME.
• Previously managed then assisted with Payroll/HR, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Vendor Sourcing.
• Assisted the President with multiple projects including but not limited to City/County inspections, Hazmat, training, company marketing materials and presentations.
• Processed AP for a period of 2 years and then assisted when needed, which included check runs, Invoice coding/batching and account clean up. • HR, created employee handbooks, orientation forms, managed respiratory system for employees and filed workman's comp claims.
Traveled to multiple customer facilities in California and Nevada to establish and maintain customer relations.
• Implemented a new email system to improve communication through internal departments as well as customer correspondence.
• Screened, contacted and interviewed qualified candidates who have both the required skills and the right attitude for the job, which resulted in multiple hires within the company.
• Promoted to Account Manager and purchasing within my first year due to exceptional department performance and strong leadership abilities. (Fabrication Technologies)
• Promoted to Project Manager within my first 6 months. (Audio Associates) • Implemented company built in quality (BIQ) process with Solar Turbines and successfully published the program guide which led to an effective quality system.
• Successfully cross-trained on multiple company departments including Customer Service, HR (payroll), Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Document control, and Quality.
Job Titles Held: