I am seeking a position in the social work field where I can contribute my personal and professional experiences. I aspire to guide, support and help clients reach their highest potential and better their daily lives.
• Interface with county officials and other community service providers
• Provided case management including discharge planning. Coordinating follow up psychiatric and outpatient care
• Provided individual counseling. Facilitated house meetings and groups on psycho education, life skills, coping skills, exercise & etc.
• Provided short term crisis intervention
• Performed clinical duties. Lead clinical meeting consisting of psychiatrist, county staff and clinical staff- discussing client's status and next housing placement
• Completed intakes, assessments, evaluations and treatment plans with clients.
• Completed daily clinical progress notes
• Worked closely with case managers, clinicians, and other community service providers to insure best client care
• Maintained clinical charts, completed required documentation in a timely manner as required by the County, State, and agency guidelines.
•Assisted with medication passes, back up medication supervisor
• Provided UTOX testing
• Supervised daily activities of clients and provided support as needed
• Processed incoming referrals and intake paperwork
• Completed referrals to other agencies
• Performing everyday house duties such as cleaning the facility, linens, clothing and preparing meals
• Answered phone calls, client and community inquiries
• Purchased office and house supplies
• Prepared, submitted and reconciled petty cash, purchase orders and receipts
• Process and collected client rent invoices and payments
• Managed staff schedule, Covering vacations and holidays
• Evaluate staff for hiring, trained new employees
• Maintained all staff's personal records and trainings up to date for licensing requirements
• Completed daily, weekly and monthly reports tracking billing and bed logs for clients
ROP: Criminal Justice Program
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: