Creative Operations Specialist skillful in executing effective operating rhythms and management systems structures. Expertise in analyzing, articulating and solving various problems. Analytical and organized professional comfortable working independently or as part of team.
The Operations Associate maintains primary responsibility for all operational elements of a banking office. Fully skilled in both sales and transactional capacities, incumbents also directly service retail branch customers as needed. Operations Associate balance policy and procedure with appropriate judgement, continually making decisions that are mutually beneficial to the bank and the customer.
Maintains primary responsibility for all operational elements of a small to mid-sized banking office by:
• Managing the branch cash vault to within prescribed limits and serving as the vault custodian. Must master the use of the bank's cash forecasting system.
• Serving as the branch's ATM custodian; ensures it remains stocked, functional, and is balanced daily.
• Auditing all negotiable instruments, cash drawers, foreign currency (if applicable) and related logs to ensure adherence to defined policies and procedures.
• Responsible for all operational components in the branch such as balancing and researching cash errors, filing necessary BSA forms, compliance and security elements
• Stays abreast of all compliance and security requirements and implements processes within the branch to ensure regular adherence.
• Routinely reviews new account opening documentation, to include some that is more complex (i.e. corporate resolutions, business customer profiles, businesses designated as high-risk, etc.) to ensure adherence to bank policies and procedures
• Incumbents in this position are skilled in both sales and transactional capacities and personally service all customers by:
• Opening deposit accounts and taking loan applications for various lending units
• Closing consumer loans
• Making referrals to other bank business lines and third party partners
• Handling routine account maintenance and other servicing issues
• Processing monetary transactions such as cashing checks, making deposits, selling monetary instruments, buying/selling foreign currency, processing credit card cash advances
• Maintaining safe deposit records properly to include contracts, access slips and assisting customers with access to safe deposit boxes (if applicable)
· Developed the live entertainment schedule/cancellations, recruit new talent and correspond with various musical talents
· Manage the company's webpage and promote the restaurant and other numerous promotions through social media
· Utilize high levels of energy and superior multi-tasking abilities to quickly complete transactions while maintaining a courteous and professional demeanor in a fast pace setting
· Managing patrons and resolving any customer complaints in an entertainment fast pace setting while maintaining a courteous and professional demeanor
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: