Organized administrative professional with hands-on experience supporting business areas such as, Administrative Assistant, Accounting and Human Resources. Collaborative team player with strong communication, decision-making and time Management abilities.
Self started, Receptionist, Customer Service, Data entry, Filing, Human Resource, Inventory Control, Event Organizer, Microsoft Proficiency, Office supply ordering, Cost Accounting, Organizer, Fast Learner, Multi-phone line proficient, 55 WPM Certified, Multi-Tasker, Managed Print Service Consumable Champion, Fluent English/Spanish, Go getter.
Operations Assistant01/2014 to CurrentInternational PaperExeter, CA
* Reception duties consisted in answering eight multi phone lines and transfer calls to appropriate employee, Greet vendors/customers visiting the facility in a friendly pleasant manner, Organize/clean the reception area, file bill of ladings in alphabetical order, Create copies, Scan documentation, Fax, Order office supplies, assist customer service department with request orders proof of deliveries, provide customers with copies of bill of ladings as well as invoices, check status of orders, manage print service facility champion, safety committee member, assisted shipping department with keeping track of line haul and local driver's timesheet's, schedule pick up and delivery appointments.
* Human Resource duties consisted in conduct new employee orientation, Recruit and interview temporary employee's from contracted recruiting staff agency
* Maintain employee's records, reviews and attendance tracking, handle some benefits administration to employee's such as Fmla, counseling, and benefits
* Provide employee's with information regarding policies, maintain confidentiality when handling employee personal information, demonstrate sound judgment in dealing with employee relations issues
* Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records, provide clerical support by entering, formatting, printing information, organizing work and personal files
* Take 100% responsibility on organizing family/plant events, post around the facility new policies, announcements and any type of information that needed to get to the employee's attention
* Keep track of employee's anniversaries and giving them rewards.
* A/R and A/P duties consisted in receive invoices/statements from vendors/customers, review to make sure they were accurate and fax documentation to corporate office for payment
* Provide managers/supervisors a daily financial report
* Temps Payroll, pick up and sort the mail, receive contracted freight carriers statements, review and make sure shipments were all getting paid, approve and reprocess for unpaid shipments
* Clerical support by updating, formatting accounting spreadsheet's.
Administrative Assistant/Clerical08/2012 to 12/2013Select StaffingVisalia, CAThrough this temp agency I worked for more than 3 clerical jobs in different facilities, this jobs were temporary/seasonal only, I assisted in purchasing maintenance parts, answered phone lines and transfer calls to appropriate staff members, file documentation, organize and clean office, Data entry, Weight loaded trucks, fill out proper documentation for records, Hand out checks to employees, compare parts prices through different vendors, Maintain an inventory spreadsheet updated for future job requests
Office Clerk09/2010 to 06/2011SEE Youth Program/Woodlake High SchoolWoodlake , CAAssisted parents, staff & principle with student information as needed, Answered multi phone lines, File students daily reports, Set up testing dates, Advice students on behave of miss behaving conduct, Filing, Fax, Making copies & Scan documentation as requested, Deliver messages to students and teachers as well, assisted principal in running errands, interpret parents having meetings with teachers and principal, Assisted in counseling office as well.
Receptionist/ Social Work Assistant04/2009 to 05/2011SEE Youth Program/ Woodlake Family Resource CenterWoodlake, CATranslate forms from English to Spanish, Answered multi phone lines and transferred calls to appropriate social work, Assisted clients/community visiting the office, Created copies, Faxed documents to clients as requested, Sort the mail, Interpreting, Set up Conference room for meeting and projects as well, assisted in signing the community for free pantry assistance, helped the community fill out important documentation and give them instructions of requested guidelines, Organize community events/family events with our social work staff.
High School Diploma2011Woodlake Union High SchoolWoodlake, CA
Certificate Of Continuing School: The Extraordinary Administrative Assistant2015Rockhurst University Continuing SchoolVisalia, CA