Highly motivated project management leader that excels at customer service and administrative support. Self-starter and fast learner adept at problem solving that communicates well both verbally and in written forms. Methodical and meticulously detailed oriented employee that always strives to get the job done right the first time. Socially competent individual with good interpersonal skills who creates and maintains a great rapport with clients and colleagues alike.
Skype for Business
Microsoft Outlook Office 365
Microsoft Word Office 365
Microsoft Excel Office 365
Microsoft SharePoint Office 365
Microsoft PowerPoint Office 365
Microsoft Teams Office 365
* Acted as sole Business Development Operations Analyst, providing expert project management and customer service support to all levels of Meditology's Leadership Team from the Operations Manager to the Managing Partner.
* Delivered exceptional support to all members of Meditology in the form of addressing in-person, phone, email and SharePoint based Help Desk Ticket requests.
* Provided timely and effective customer service support to Meditology's clients and potential clients in the form of email and phone response to inquiries and requests.
* Coordinated with members of Meditology's Leadership Team, clients and potential clients to schedule conference calls and in-person meetings through the use of both Meditology's ZOOM and Skype Accounts.
* Monitored and maintained data integrity in Meditology's ZOHO CRM by inputting business development related updates as relayed by Meditology's Sales Representatives and Leadership Team.
* Managed multiple simultaneous projects for both Meditology's Business Development Program and Meditology at large through the use of Smartsheets.
* Consulted with Meditology's Business Development Partner to develop and implement data driven sales reports on both a macro and micro level.
* Skillfully managed and pulled sales reports in Meditology's ZOHO CRM Program on a weekly, monthly and bi-monthly schedule.
Completed and presented Meditology's Sales Program's metrics on a weekly basis.
* Performed contracting duties in the writing of statements of work and proposals that addressed both client and potential client's requests for bids and proposals.
* Provided exemplary administrative and career development support through the creation and implementation of business development and operations team training documents in Lucidcharts and Powerpoint.
* Spearheaded the creation and maintenance of multiple culture based and training events as a member of both Meditology's Mentorship Steering Committee and Social Committee.
* Supplied strong leadership to Meditology's Operations and Business Development Teams through the training and management of Business Development Interns.
* Performed data entry tasks related to the inputting of builder requested cabinet orders into American Woodmark's Maestro Encore System.
* Completed price analyses of orders to supply builders with an accurate cost detail through the use of sales representative quotes, ala carte sheets, Maestro Encore and Microsoft Excel.
* Reviewed orders for any financial and/or design related inconsistencies and corrected errors.
* Consulted with American Woodmark's Order Processor, Designers, Sales Representatives, Field Supervisors, Builder Service Representatives and outside Order Analysts to ensure that orders were placed accurately and efficiently.
* Coordinated with builders on overall cost and order delivery scheduling.
* Consulted with American Woodmark's Corporate Quality Manager on ways to improve the overall User experience in Maestro Encore.
* Developed and implemented Order Analyst Training Manual to instill continuity in task completion by future employees.
* Provided superior administrative support to Broome Bituminous' Vice President in the form of phone and email contact and the completion of general secretarial duties.
* Monitored incoming communication from both the field and suppliers, in order to facilitate the placement of orders and maintain efficiency during ongoing projects.
* Designed and distributed product related cost documents to homeowners and suppliers through the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Consulted with Broome Bituminous' Vice President, President, Office Treasurer and Lead Administrative Assistant on the completion of projects and any upcoming and ongoing tasks.
* Coordinated with product vendor clerks and local area businesses and organizations to aid in the completion of paving jobs.
Meditology Mentorship Steering Committee Member 2019
Meditology Social Committee Member 2019
Thomasville Top Sales Associate November 2012
Pier 1 Employee of the Month July 2002
Meditology Services ZOHO CRM Certification Award September 2018
American Woodmark Platinum Encore Award September 2014
American Woodmark Gold Encore Award September 2014
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: