An innovative self-motivated professional possessing solid hands-on experience in creating, planning and management. Adept at strategic thinking, mentoring, project and resource management including outstanding client services skills, multitasking abilities and superior attention to detail. Accomplished in telecommunications, construction and legal arenas, from inception to closure.
• Directly support the Vice President of Security & Support Center Services and Director of Security Operations.
• On Board new employees (i.e. orientation, forms and security licensing compliance).
• Off Board employees (i.e. receive, return and track all terminated employees devices and file all necessary paperwork).
• Co-Chair Administrative Meetings throughout the United States.
• Monitor and report all speeding and after hours movement infractions throughout the United States.
• Make travel arrangements for Executive Management and subordinates.
• Create and submit for approval all Per Diem cards and amounts.
• Monitor all Open Cross Market Transfers and Purchase Orders.
• Monitor all Property Damage Claims (North Region).
• Monitor all Daily Job Progression and notify Managers of possible cancellation (North Region).
• Track and return all Missing Devices for compliance throughout the United States.
• Create, maintain and submit the On Call Schedule (North Region).
• Receive, review and submit all requests for PTO (North Region).
• Directly support Executive Management including all Project Managers.
• Co-Chair Construction and Sales Meetings and maintain minutes.
• Review and decipher new opportunities from Executive Management for obtaining accurate site data information.
• Maintain a Daily Report by obtaining, verifying, and reporting data from all Departments within the DAS Program.
• Track and maintain all site specific information from inception to closure.
• Email notification of pending deadlines. Prioritize upcoming events to ensure program success.
• Notate all existing and new opportunities, purchase orders, submitted bids, and active site inconsistencies to formulate an executive summary and to accurately reflect the total daily events / action items.
• Create and maintain job folders on a shared drive for continuous and future data input from various departments to ensure accurate job costs.
• Allocate site specific information to the appropriate job folders from all data sources.
• Inventory verification for sign off of incoming, field transferred and deployment of all equipment.
• Managed crew members to facilitate departure from market including registration, processes, emergency and extended leave of absence and expense tracking.
• Compiled data related to the Rotation Appeals process to determine eligibility and to execute changes.
• Developed educational materials and conducted in person informational sessions for new hires. (i.e. Processes, Policies and Operations.)
• Collected information from each rotating crew member in order to create a global calendar of events.
• Developed and built an archive of profiles from past and present crew members (hard and computerized copy).
• Planned, scheduled, tracked and coordinated all crew members travel on master board with dates (departure and return) and reported to Executive Management and Project Managers.
• Identified the top three teams in each area to ensure that the market was properly serviced and maintained at an optimal level.
• Developed, implemented and ensured that crew members rotated at a 6 week interval.
• Provided input and reports to the Executive Management on short and long term rotation schedule.
• Developed, maintained and tracked all crew members expenses and Not To Exceed amounts and reported to Executive Management.
• Acted as liaison between crew members and Executive Management.
• Tracked the expenses of Rotation and suggested methods of cutting costs.
• Developed and implemented policies and procedures both pre and post rotation.
• Coordinated and scheduled maintenance of the fleet and other support vehicles.
• Counseled, trained and prepared employee evaluations; developed/implemented/monitored adherence to policies and procedures.
• Developed/run/analyzed productivity and operational reports including usage of fueling facilities.
• Planned/developed and executed vehicle and equipment replacement schedule.
• Reviewed/processed purchase requisitions for parts, supplies and services.
• Developed and/or approved safety standards for compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administrations (OSHA) guidelines and departmental policies.
• Audited contract repair services by inspecting vendors in order to ensure high quality repairs and associated costs.
• Implemented and managed records of EZ Pass, fleet vehicle usage, Emissions and Registration information, GPS (FleetMatics), Maintenance and other safety requirements.
Loss Prevention Manager
• Investigated unlawful activity or activity contrary to policy or procedure relating to the security of company assets.
• Maintained awareness of conditions presenting risk to the safety and security of our customers and associates.
• Highly skilled in detection and apprehension of employee and external thefts.
• Able to investigate fraud properly.
• Preformed all daily payroll departmental operations.
• Responsible for all employee's time and accurate payroll reporting to ensure compliance with established guidelines.
• Created and maintained a tracking system to perform job cost analysis to include analyzing actual time spent and report to Executive Management for budgetary concerns.
• Calculated pay rate increases based on Seniority, Position, Personal Time Off, Vacation, Overtime, Leave of Absence, etc.
• Ensured that payroll was processed accurately and timely. Respond to all employee concerns as necessary.
• Received requests for contract proposals; Prepare contracts/ subcontracts agreements for execution.
• Solicited suppliers and managed logistics as directed.
• Liaison with vendors and suppliers.
• Assessed risk and liability problems within existing contracts and managed amendments as necessary to include signatures and research.
• Developed and edited existing contracts and implemented policies for contract indexing.
• Monitored contract performance to determine necessity for amendments and/or extensions and compliance to obligations.
• Worked closely and in combination with Federal, Local and State Government Agencies.
• Gathered, deciphered and disseminated information in preparation for trial, including all exhibits.
• Scheduled depositions and maintained calendar of pre-trial deadlines, diary, dockets, coordinated conferences, and meetings.
• Analyzed legal operations and recommended methods of improvement for cost efficiency.
• Drafted, prepared and filed all documents from attorney notes, client files and dictation to include Affidavits, Complaints, Counterclaims, Motions, Orders, Subpoenas, Discovery Requests and Responses to Opposing Counsel.
• Client accounting, billing and time management reporting.
• Heavy client contact.
• Maintain database of files, clients, and referral sources.
North Regional Office Administrator
Created and implemented two programs entitled “Tech-of-the-Month” and “Team-of-the Month”. These programs were designed to drive sales, diminish shrinkage and promote team building. Since the implementation of both programs, we saw an overall increase in sales and a significant decrease in shrinkage. The program was labeled a success.
Analyze and input a backlog (3 years) of various site specific data, time and payroll.
Provided analysis of existing programs and services. Made recommendations to Executive Management for alternative methods to enhance cost efficiencies and productivity to improve process performance across the multi-state markets. Strived to develop and implement new areas of cost savings on various projects.
Hand selected by Executive Management to organize and lead the Fleet Program. Obtained and reviewed classified MVA and Medical Records of all employees eligible to obtain a company vehicle and DOT certification, including background checks. Purchased and outfitted 50 trucks and trailers (both flatbed and enclosed) to ensure multi-state market coverage.
Loss Prevention Manager
Recovered a stolen company truck (2014) and all tools in excess of $100,000.00 (case closed). Found locations of stolen company assets. Approximate value of all assets in excess of $150,000.00 (case closed).
Analyzed all Military Personnel (Reservists) who were eligible for back pay. Researched and presented to Executive Management for review, signature and payment.
Was given a timeline of 120 days by the Corporate Attorney to re-organize the entire department. Accomplished this task in 45 days.
Assigned and led an investigative team in a case involving parental kidnapping.
Habitat for Humanity – Chesapeake Region
Howard County Animal Advocates
Howard County General Hospital
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: