Professional Office Management Assistant with 21 years of experience optimizing productivity, efficiency and service quality across various environments. Highly dependable, ethical and reliable support specialist and leader that blends advanced organizational, technical and business acumen. Works effectively with cross-functional teams in ensuring operational and service excellence.
• Produce high level support to an ND Senior Manager, Level 1 ND Manager and full staffed ND team.
• Enhance collaboration between team members and outside associates by scheduling meeting logistics, using both classified and unclassified teleconferencing and videoconferencing, as well as preparing meeting materials.
• Serve as Primary Classified Administrative Specialist (CAS) and Email Derivative Classifier with Sigma 15 access. Responsible for Classified Work Station (CWS) in a NW vault which I handle classified mail, passwords, hardware, assist with maintaining active and inactive classified records, carryout vault rules and procedures including vault forms, secure vault combinations and maintain access lists on the WebCat program.
• Update, upgrade and request maintenance for office equipment such as STE Phone, classified and unclassified copy machines, classified shredders, SCN & SRN computers and OUO and classified bins.
• Interact with NNSA, CNS, KCP, Y-12, SRS, Pantex, Air Force, LLNL and GTN professionally by phone, email or in-person to provide information, visit requests and directed to desired staff members.
• Proficient in maintaining multiple calendars, prepare travel arrangements, and submit travel expense reports.
• Organize office structures and processes to promote teamwork and performance.
• Maintain suite conference rooms both classified and unclassified. Validate equipment is working properly such as networks, headsets, SCN & SRN computers, display options and confirm proper accreditations are in the binders per NNSA rules correspondence, and signage is up to date in each room.
• Plan and coordinate team outings and celebrations to in efforts to maintain a healthy and productive team environment.
• Complete the following, incoming and outgoing visit requests, prepare purchase requests, timesheets, employee contracts, ES&H walk-through reports, prepare reapplication of office items, logistics requests, facility requests, update Security Information Plan (SIP) and redesign and upgrade employee offices in the NW suite.
• Responsible for ordering office supplies, assist with property and training coordination, and serve as the information source on organizational policies and procedures.
• Arrange tours and coordinate accommodations for visitors from federal agencies, visiting managers, and other senior leadership.
• Coordinate candidate interviews, schedules and travel.
• Experience with multiple software programs Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, WebCat, SCN system, Oracle, Techweb, scanning and printing software, etc.).
• Partner with other administrative support staff in the Division, lab-wide (in California and New Mexico), and with external customers to cultivate a collaborative environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with team members as well as outside associates and vendors.
- 1 Washington Square, San Jose CA 95192
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: