StrengthsQuest: Achiever - Strategic - Learner - Input - Significance
Expert Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop
Financial Analysis, Reporting, and forecasting
Process and Systems Improvement
Written and Verbal Communication
Creative Thinking and Problem Solving
Proficient in English and Spanish
Level III Professional Working Portuguese Proficiency
· Reconciliation of monthly parking reports, daily POS terminal transactions.
· Facilitate the distribution of 12,000+ parking permits to faculty, staff and students of the university on an annual basis.
· Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
· Assist in developing and preparing policies and communications disseminated campus-wide.
· Responsible for training and developing new staff and student employees in work unit procedures and operations of the office unit.
· Prepare summary financial reports and statistical information regarding parking trends and potential issues regarding parking logistics.
· Reconcile analytical reports, prepare and maintain spreadsheets and documents, maintain permit self-audits, process and oversee credit card terminal transactions.
· Liaise with vendors, contractors and internal departments with annual bulk permit purchases for service vehicles.
· Support department manager with on campus parking presentations regarding parking policies and procedures for incoming Undergrad and Graduate students .
· Email via electronic mailing list to entire University or specific permit holders regarding lot closures, special events by use of Listserv.
· Responsible for creating and updating parking forms, visual aids and handbooks using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
· Accountable for ordering and anticipating needs for supplies for front desk staff.
United States Navy
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: