PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE To become a successful ambassador to the City of Pomona and to provide quality service assistance and fun recreational activities to enrich the community of the City of Pomona.
· First Aid and CPR, AED
· Composure and Emotional Control
· Friendly, Positive Attitude
· Recreational Program Planning and administrative duties
· Safe Food Handling Certification
· Valid Driver's License
· Knowledge of standard office and computer equipment
· Implement daily staffing schedule assistance to the Recreation Coordinator for thirteen different after school recreation sites when needed.
· Development of CDBG Monthly demographic reports and Audits.
· Quality customer service assistance to participant such as registration process, and information of special events or program development.
· Consistent administrative support with purchase orders of supplies, through Access Online, for the budget necessities of youth after school programs and the elderly enrichment programs.
· Budget activity and maintain organized records.
· Coordination of transportation for field trips for both after school, youth summer, sports programs and senior programs.
· Training of staff and kept record of duties.
· Technical supervision of team member timesheets (for payroll)
· Provide enthusiastic attitude through entire year.
· Took part in the re-structure development of the Elderly Nutrition program to help with pandemic conditions.
· Recommendation and creation of a data entry system to facilitate the tracking of our Elderly nutritional home delivery services.
· Lead and coordinated a team to provide over the phone wellness checks to our elder community to ensure top quality service.
· Collaborated with Better4You catering service to provide updates and supervise that laws and regulations are met for the Elderly Nutrition Program.
· Build daily direction and tasks to our case management team.
· Schedule and run staff meetings with the assistance of Recreation Supervisor.
· Respond to program's inquiries, concerns, or complaints. to ensure the best public relations.
· Scheduling of meetings with community agencies to provide the best resources to our participants and community.
· Create and continued to monitor a system of data to ensure that our senior population has the opportunity to be vaccinated through a partnership with Kaiser.
· Using CDBG budget, coordinated activity bags to help stimulate our participant's cognitive behavior.
· Purchase supplies for program activities.
· Review Bills and approve payments according to contract compliance.
· Implementation of clerical, accounting, research, travel and bookkeeping duties to process participation fees and reconcile cash receipts daily.
· Discussed safety and maintenance concerns with supervisor for remediation.
· Conducted rounds within facility for safe execution of recreation activities and monitor participation numbers.
· Compiled hourly user statistics to document usage, issues, and incidents to complete daily report form.
· Managed member data to maximize activities and attendance.
· Trained staff members following city policies and procedures, CDC and State guidelines.
· Support in Spanish translation of our recreational program updates.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: