Determined and passionate student, focused on using experiences from undergraduate kinesiology course work and sports performance training interning to help improve skills, create effective movements and build strength for athletes and non- athletes.
Student Intern, University of North Georgia
April 2018 – June 1, 2019
• Assisted the Strength and Conditioning Program of the University of North Georgia
• Encouraging, developing, and strengthening athletes during their athletic seasons.
• Led warm-up exercises and stretches to prevent injuries during all weight lifting sessions and for all scheduled practices.
• Performed monthly research on topics involving benefits to strength and conditioning as well as recovery performance.
Student Assistant, University of North Georgia Tennis Program
August 27, 2018 – June 1, 2019
• Assist both men's and women's tennis teams leading strength and conditioning during their athletic season.
• Performed movement integration exercises in the preseason to prepare athletes for the spring season.
• Responsible for team social media Twitter and Facebook page.
• Assisted with the women's team reaching to the Peach Belt Conference tournament as they received runner up in the tournament.
• Assisted the women's team traveling to Altamonte Springs, Florida for the NCAA Division 2 tournament, helping the team make a historic run to the Elite 8.
Student Intern, STACK Sports Performance and Therapy
May 28, 2019- August 1, 2019
• Completed a total of 360 hours as a student intern at the STACK facility, which accounted for a 12 hour credited course for Kinesiology.
• Assisted the staff with coaching one on one training sessions with youth to college athletes.
• Observed training sessions with both pro NFL and NBA/ FIBA athletes.
• Performance tested youth athletes at the end of the summer to see if there were improvements in the athletes strength and speed as they return to their athletic teams starting in the fall.
• Responsible for creating posts for the STACK ATL social media Twitter and Instagram pages.
• Assisted staff with recording and posting promotional and teaching videos.
• Post academic credited internship that has led to receiving a part time coaching position doing one on one training sessions.
NCAA D2 Women's Basketball Player
August 2014- 2018
• UNG Studen Athletic Advisory Committee Representative (August 2015- May 2018)
• Starlight Concert UNG Gainesville Volunteer (August 2016 -2017)
• Connectability Kids Night @ Lumpkin County Parks and Rec (April 21, 2017)
• NAC Golf Tournament Volunteer (April 2016/2017)
• UNG Board of Trustee Dinner Athlete Representative (October 5, 2017)
• 2018 Peach Belt Tournament MVP (Mar 2018)
• 2018 Division 2 Peach Belt Conference Champion (March 2018)
• UNG Steak 'n Shake Nighthawk of the Week - Feb. 26, 2018
• Represented University of North Georgia Women's Basketball program at the UNG Board of Trustee Dinner for the Athletic Department (October 2018)
Member of Kappa Delta Sorority
University of North Georgia Alumni Relations
• University of North Georgia Alumni Weekend volunteer (June 2017)
• Recognized by the Women of University of North Georgia at the 2nd Annual (Women's Leadership Recognition Luncheon (March 2018)
CETA Foundation, Adamsville, Georgia
Volunteer, July 2016
• Assisted Retired NFL player Stevie Baggs and team members to advocate to under privileged children the importance of health and wellness awareness in the Atlanta area.
Peachtree and Pine Feed the Homeless, Atlanta, Georgia
Volunteer, July 2016
• Provided meals to over 100 homeless women and children in the Atlanta area
University of North Georgia SAAC (Student Athletic Advisory Committee) Make -A- Wish, Dahlonega, Georgia
SAAC Representative, August 2015- May 2018
• Dahlonega Gold Rush MAW Fundraiser October 2015-2018
• MAW Nigel the Nighthawk 5k Fun Run March 2016-2018
• MAW Gold Rush Fundraiser Events Committee Chair (October 2017)
University of North Georgia Kappa Delta Sorority
• Kappa Delta Run Dahlonega Fundraiser Volunteer (February 2016)
• Alumni Weekend Volunteer (April 22, 2017)
• NOA- No One Alone Movie Under the Stars Volunteer (July 2016)
Lawrence Taylor Family Foundation: LT's Football Fundamental Camp
June 29, 2019
• Assisting with organization of the football camp.
• Ensuring that all athletes remained in a safe and clean environment during all football activities.
• Assisted with the distribution of meals to athletes in between the camp break.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: