Police Officer highly effective at taking leadership direction from superiors, as well as mentoring junior officers. Believes that a willingness to learn and an emphasis on teamwork are essential qualities of successful law enforcement officers.
Accomplished veteran Police Officer who has led more than 100+ undercover operations involving prostitution and drug rings.
1) Investigates and apprehends persons suspected of illegal sale or use of narcotics: Compiles identifying information on suspects charged with selling narcotics.
2) Maintains surveillance of suspect to detect modus operandi.
3) Selects undercover officer best suited to contact suspect and purchase narcotics.
4) Obtains police funds required to make purchase.
5) Submits written report containing charges, available facts, and evidence to MAGISTRATE to authorize search warrant or wire tap.
6) Observes and photographs narcotic purchase transaction to compile evidence and protect undercover investigator.
7) Arrests narcotics offenders.
8) Obtains statements for prosecution of offenders and appears in court as witness.
1) Provide for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations.
2) Identify, pursue, and arrest suspects and perpetrators of criminal acts.
3) Record facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
4) Review facts of incidents to determine if criminal act or statute violations were involved.
5) Render aid to accident victims and other persons requiring first aid for physical injuries.
6) Testify in court to present evidence or act as witness in traffic and criminal cases.
1) Guards inmates in penal institution in accordance with established policies, regulations, and procedures: Observes conduct and behavior of inmates to prevent disturbances and escapes.
2) Inspects locks, window bars, grills, doors, and gates for tampering.
3) Searches inmates and cells for contraband articles.
4) Guards and directs inmates during work assignments.
5) Patrols assigned areas for evidence of forbidden activities, infraction of rules, and unsatisfactory attitude or adjustment of prisoners.
6) Reports observations to superior.
7) Employs weapons or force to maintain discipline and order among prisoners, if necessary.
8) May escort inmates to and from visiting room, medical office, and religious services.
9) May guard entrance of jail to screen visitors.
10) May prepare written report concerning incidences of inmate disturbances or injuries.
11) May be designated according to institution as Correction Officer, City Or County Jail; Correction Officer, Penitentiary; Correction Officer, Reformatory.
12) May guard prisoners in transit between jail, courtroom, prison, or other point, traveling by automobile or public transportation and be designated Guard, Deputy.
SEE ATTACHMENTS OF TRAINING
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: