Determined MuleSoft Developer lends more than 7 years of expertise in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various enterprise and cloud-based integration applications in fast-paced environments requiring fast turnaround. Blends detailed knowledge of programming aspects with interpersonal, communicative nature. Organized approach to meeting multiple, concurrent deadlines. Pulls from active knowledge of current technology landscape to promote best practices in API design and Deployment.
MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, MuleSoft ESB 4.2.0,4.1.4,3.9/3.8, Cloud hub, On-Prem, API Manager, Runtime Manager, API Toolkit, Anypoint Studio, Dataweave 2.0,1.0, Anypoint Exchange 2.0, API Designer, RAML, Java, SQL, Postman, SOAP UI, and Rest Client.
· Developed several interfaces from Scratch. Involved in complete life cycle of API's from gathering the business requirements for MuleSoft Mapping to Development, Unit testing and Deploying to Cloudhub.
· Involved in building complex Mule Flows, Scopes, Error Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Transformation.
· Created REST API's using RAML and developed flows using APIKIT Router.
· Performed complex message transformation using Dataweave Scripting to attain the exact transformation required by the client.
· Created different reusable functions in the code using Dataweave 2.0.
· Enforced authentication to secure API's and applied policies like: Rate limiting and throttling.
· Secured the properties using AES, Blowfish and RSA to maintain security standards.
· Exposed the API's to external customers using DLB (Dedicated Load Balancer) and enforcing SSL.
· Used tools like monitoring in the Anypoint Platform to check the Status and activity of different API's. Also Used and configured log points in Titanium to view logs of different API's, which are useful in Troubleshooting purposes.
· Involved in requirements gathering with business and understanding the integration needs for various projects.
· Prepared estimates and provided time frames to successfully implement business processes for each project.
· Created integration flow diagrams and mapping documents using Microsoft tools for better understanding of each application.
· Designed and developed re-usable integrated applications as per GM ESB Standards.
· Created REST based service interfaces using Mule ESB Anypoint Platform and delivered fast, reliable, and scalable integration API codes.
· Implemented data transformations using Data Mapper and Data Weave in Anypoint studio.
· Developed flows using Synchronous and Asynchronous Services processing strategies.
· Created flows/sub-flows using various scopes, transformers, and routers such as splitter and aggregator in Anypoint Studio.
· Worked with SAP and Informatic teams and created API's to consume the data from DB's as required.
· Implemented encryption/decryption, authentication for various integrated applications.
· Implemented error handling by using exception strategies and generated exception alerts in cloud hub.
· Created logging as service framework to log all the application logs in centralized location.
· Manually deployed applications into Mule Soft Cloud Hub.
· Performed the automatic deployment of the projects by using maven builds.
· Used various testing tools such as Postman, Soap UI, REST Console and Jenkins.
· Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
· Actively participated in Migration activities from Tibco to MuleSoft.
· Implementing Agile development processes on Software Development life cycle (SDLC).
· Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
· Designed and Developed Restful API's using API Designer; generated flows using RAML file.
· Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones, and statuses to implement a workflow management flow.
· Done with integrations using connectors such as Sale force, Database, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
· Created the MULE ESB artifacts, created flows, and configured the MULE configuration files, install & deployed the application.
· Reviewed requirements with the support group and developed an initial prototype.
· Involved in the analysis, design and development of the application components using JSP, Servlets components using J2EE design pattern.
· Designed the application using the Model View Control Architecture.
· Developed (Java Server Pages) JSP's and generated HTML Files.
· Used SAX/DOM XML Parser for parsing the XML file
· Communicated between different applications using JMS.
· Extensively worked on PL/SQL, SQL.
· Developed different modules using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI)
· Integrated the Application with Database using JDBC.
· Used JNDI for registering and locating Java objects.
MuleSoft Certified integration Developer
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: