Patient-oriented Phlebotomist offering 4 years of experience in laboratory and clinical settings. Technically proficient in all phlebotomy techniques, universal precautions, and sterilization protocols. Team-oriented and skilled in training students and new hires on policies and procedures. Ready to bring talent to your company.
Obtained blood specimens by performing venipunctures.
· Maintained specimen integrity by using aseptic technique, following department procedures; observing isolation procedures.
· Collected therapeutic drug-monitoring assays by collaborating with lab personnel to ensure appropriate drug dose to collection time.
· Tracked collected specimens by initialing, dating, and noting times of collection; maintaining daily tallies of collections performed.
· Maintained quality results by following department procedures and testing schedule; recording results in the quality-control log; identifying and reporting needed changes.
· Maintained a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
· Resolved unusual test orders by contacting the reference laboratory; referring unresolved orders back to the originator for further clarification; notifying the supervisor of unresolved orders.
Ensure all team members follow
Other responsibilities included
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: