Highly motivated, effective communicator and problem solver with a successful background in adapting, overcoming, and determination. Able to work well with team members and groups from diverse backgrounds. Proven skills in delivering training, performing evaluations and maintaining records. Strong attention to detail with organized nature. Superior work ethic with strong focus on safety.
1. Intensively utilized an automated computer system to coordinate child support cases, including: inputting and accessing case data; applying federal and state regulations to initiate, locate, establish, and enforce actions; maintaining history of actions taken; monitoring payments; and preparing correspondence, reports, and legal documents.
2. Interviewed custodial and non-custodial parents, witnesses, family members, representatives from law enforcement agencies, and attorneys to obtain statements and gather information to establish paternity, locate absent parents, and determine financial status; and explains to non-custodial parents or other involved parties the calculation of support amounts, obligations, and legal requirements.
3. Performed skiptracing activities using sources such as the postal service, financial institutions, state and federal parent locator services, and military locator services in order to locate absent parents and/or their assets; verifies information by contacting individuals or agencies by correspondence or telephone; and initiates, receives, and responds to inquiries concerning cases where custodial or non-custodial parent resides in another state.
4. Analyzed case data to determine, within established guidelines, the need for legal action to establish, enforce, or modify orders for support; initiates legal action through the preparation of documents such as orders of examination, contempt actions, wage assignments, writs of execution, and subpoenas; prepares evidence and testifies in court as necessary; and assists legal staff in preparing case data for prosecution and litigation.
5. Evaluated income and expense data of non-custodial parent to determine support capability; enters data into the computer to determine payment amounts and interest; calculates arrearage amounts; prepares case summaries and histories; compiles, processes, and checks pertinent accounting records; reviews and monitors assigned cases to ensure that support obligations are being met and that individuals are in compliance with court orders; and recommends case closure.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: