I recently relocated to Kentucky to start school at Georgetown University to focus on my Business Management degree.
My past work experiences have been in retail sales to include promotions towards higher positions. I decided to look for a new position that offered me similar opportunities as my current employment and support my educational goals.
*Establish merchandising plan and priorities for assigned departments with the management teams.
*Ensure the creation and maintenance of current, fresh and fashionable features.
*Ensure all fixtures are properly signed.
*Ensure the quick and efficient flow of goods into and around the department , while maintaining an easy-to-shop sales floor. Support Door To Floor.
*Ensure the execution and maintenance of all Marmaxx merchandising standards (e.g. sizing, categorizing, signing, no tickets, mis-mates damages, directives, planograms).
*Ensure the coordination and execution of promotional activities.
* Comply with all Asset Protection program.
* Provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to internal and external customers.
* Ensure associates provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to customers.
* Demonstrate support of the frontline by responding to registers in a prompt and cooperative manner.
* Communicate accurately and effectively with management and associates when setting and addressing priorities: provide periodic progress reports.
* Provide ongoing constructive feedback to management on associate performance.
* Accept and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from management.
*Perform responsibilities of providing details of cash transactions and communicate with the office management.
*Maintain cash office security.
*Perform the tasks of making confirmation of checks and payments.
*Handle responsibilities of coordinating and managing deposits of checks .
*Skilled in subtracting, adding, dividing, multiplying, balancing accounts and calculating percentages
possessing strong attention to detail .
*Correct any negative balances, which may require counting and recounting money bags.
*Interacted with customers, giving them product presentations and convincing them to make purchases.
Maintained the proper display of goods in the store and ensured that they complied with the quality standards of the store.
*Posses excellent communication skills with the public as well as co-workers and management. I am a team player on every level.
*Posses interpersonal skills for interacting with customer as well as convincing abilities.
Attended classes with a focus on Nursing. I completed two semesters.
Enrolled and attended and completed class the fall semester after graduating high school in 2010. I completed the fall semester.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: