I thrive to archive the highest levels of client satisfaction through comprehensive client care and emotional support. I am self-driven and compassionate healthcare professional with over 10 years hands on experience in a fast-paced Residential care environment. I enjoy reading, cooking, dancing and spending time with my family. I also love the beach and listening to Gospel music.
· Self-Discipline and Proven patience.
· Able to work with minimal supervision, quick leaner
· Professional and personal integrity
· Sound decision making
· Cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Team player
· Able to multitask
· Open communication
· Hands on
· Committed and Responsible
. Prepare Residents Doctor's appointment package
· MAR Recap for the Resident every month and fax Omnicare for MAR update
· Perform the 6 rights checks when pouring and giving Medications.
· Assist Residents in taking there daily Medications on the scheduled time, pour correct dose of medication in appropriate container and ensure that Sublingual medication is administered correctly and stay with the Resident until medication is completely dissolved.
· Report any change of condition to the Residents Primary Care Provider, Wellness Director of the change in Condition of the Resident and notify the Residents Family.
· Assist the Residents with the inhaler via nebulizer.
· Ordering Residents medication to ensure that the Resident don't run out before the next cycle.
· Inventory checks of the Residents medication every end of the month both in the cart and centrally stored medications.
· Ensure that the all the Residents medications we have all have Physician orders.
· Complete Incident report when needed
· Made monthly employee schedules
· Checking Residents charts for any Food and Medication allergies.
· Organized Residents calendar for Doctors appointments
· Conducted daily census for the Residents in the facility
· Organized Transportation for the Residents to go to the Doctor's appointments
· Assisted Residents in taking their daily Medications on scheduled time
· Reported any change in condition of the Resident to the Primary Care Provider, The facility Administrator and the Residents Family.
· Filled out incident Reports when needed
· Ordered Medications for the Resident and ensured that the Residents do not run out.
· Used the MAR when pouring medications for the Residents.
· Documenting all aspects of care and follow up on Residents care.
· Request Medication Refill.
· Ensure that the Medication cart is well stocked.
· Assisted Residents in their daily ADL's
· Log daily activities and update next shift of any essential occurrences, new developments or change of condition in any of the Residents.
· Assisted in Medication Destruction.
· Made sure that all of Residents charts had the specific diet the Resident was to follow and that the Kitchen staff where going by the diet
· Checking Residents charts for any Food allergies
· Jumped in to fill gaps for on call rotation when necessary
· Ensured that the Residents had the correct dietary needs
· Reported any change in weight of the resident to the Primary care provider.Served specific meals to Residents with special dietary needs with accuracy and speed.
Andrea Armstrong- Legacy Oaks of Sacramento
Pamela- Gramercy Court
Ashika Singh-Golden Pond Retirement Centre
Tamara Zimba-The Heritage Village
Catherine Samoyu-Veralto at Sacramento
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: