• Attended leadership training day
•Involved in broadcasts attended and SNT's workshops
•Encouraged fans within all of the tailgating areas surrounding Memorial Stadium to recycle
•Handing out recycling bags, educating fans, and pointing out recycling and landfill receptacles
• Applied as a marketing director position
• Involved Ascend Case Competition
• Attended Ascend Leadership workshop at Kelley School of Business
•Define the value added to Macy's by moving forward with the partnership
•Grab the attention of the new target customer base
•Enhance Macy's relevance to this audience of new customers so they start to reappraise their perceptions of the Macy's brand.
•Make them want to tell their friends about Macy's new partnership and our selection.
•Drive them in-store to start exploring, sharing, and purchasing.
•Drive continued customer satisfaction and loyalty beyond their initial purchase.
•Analyzed a business case, developed a solution, and created a presentation.
•Delivered a solution to a group of PwC professionals about three important criteria how to be a successful individual through critical thinking, collaboration, and communication
•Learned valuable insights into PwC's profession, firm, and the issues faced by global business leaders.
• PwC 2016 Case Competition •ALDI 2016 Case Competition •Macy\'s 2016 Case Competition •Ascend Case Competition • National Law Convention at IMU Alumni Hall • Volunteer for IU Football ( Tailgate Ambassador) • Volunteer for Sherwood Oaks
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: