I am an experienced radiation oncologist looking for a role in which I can pursue program growth, development and quality-improvement. I am a savvy communicator and excellent program grower. I am beloved by patients, referring physicians and staff. I continually look to improve my skills and knowledge by reading the current literature, attending conferences, and reaching out to experts in the ﬁeld. Ideally, I will be in a setting with room for growth, clinical research and educational opportunities.
· 2009 ASTRO Annual Meeting: “Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) in the treatment of locally advanced, recurrent and un-resectable pancreatic cancer." Rwigema JC, Parikh SD, Burton SA, Quinn AE, Bahary N, Stoller R, Zeh HJ, Lembersky B, Howell M, Heron DE
· 2009 ASTRO Annual Meeting: “Radioresistance of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Stem Cells”. Parikh SD, Wang T, Levina V, Gibson MK, Lokshin AE.
· 2009 American Radium Society Annual Meeting: “Radiosurgical Management of Intramedullary Spinal Cord Metastasis: A case report and review of the State of the Science”. Parikh SD, Heron DE.
· 2008 ASTRO Annual Meeting: “Treatment of Positive Surgical Margins Following Resection of Pancreatic Cancer with Stereotactic Radiosurgery”. Parikh DS, Burton SA, Heron DE, Zeh HE, Mosher AJ, Bahary, Lembersky BC, Ozhasoglu C, Quinn A.
· 2007 ASTRO Annual Meeting: “Impact of Chemotherapy (CT) on Parotid Dose-Volume Tolerance in Patients treated with Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy for Head and Neck Cancers. (HNC). Parikh SD, Smith RP, Heron DH, Bhatnagar AK, Burton S, Beriwal S, Huq S, Yang Y, Ferris RL, Argiris AE.
· 2005 ASCO Prostate Cancer Symposium: “Analysis of the Influence of Age on Acute and Chronic Radiotherapy Toxicity in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer”. Parikh SD, Jani AB, Vijayakumar S, Gratzle J.
· “Fractionated Radiosurgical Management of Intramedullary Spinal Cord Metastasis: A case report and review of the Literature”. Heron DE, Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2009.
· “Innovative strategies in the treatment of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma” Madapathil Magis, Parikh SD, Isselstein J, Pottgen C, Homan TK, Sammer K, Zilder R, Whiteside T, Lang Stephen. 2009.
· “The Integration of 3D Imaging into Conformal Radiotherapy of Vulvar and Vaginal Cancer”. Parikh SD, Beriwal S. Gynecologic Radiation Therapy: Novel Approaches to Image Guidance and Management. Springer 2009.
· “Analysis of influence of age on acute and chronic radiotherapy toxicity in treatment of prostate cancer”. Jani AB, Parikh SD, Vijayakumar S, Gratzle J. Urology 2005.
· “Breathing Easier: Endobronchial Brachytherapy” Beriwal S, Parikh SD. Enterprise Imaging 2009.
American Board of Radiology Certification in Radiation Oncology (2012)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: