Talented Intake Specialist offering 10 years of experience in conducting intake interviews and summarizing data with speed and efficiency. Connects with clients easily to provide thoughtful and compassionate assistance. Manages client files and prioritizing tasks to achieve optimal productivity. . Gifted in working with stressed, confused and upset individuals in need of benefits information and supportive guidance to navigate systems. Effective at operating within state and federal regulations and department guidelines to manage telephone calls, emails, letters and in-person requests for assistance.
• Screens adult and newborn in-patients on floors via alpha-split for Medicaid.
• Screens in-patients on floors via alpha-split for FAP if patient does not qualify for Medicaid.
• Note accounts in EPIC for appropriate application taken or screened out.
• Review patients in payer databases for Medicaid and/or commercial coverage.
• Note accounts for Medicaid and commercial coverage.
• Add Medicaid coverage if needed.
• Works rotating 8 hour shift on weekends covering all alpha-splits for adults and newborns.
• Effectively communicates with AIG to add private coverage to patient accounts.
• Effectively communicates and assist patients and/or care providers, RN's and social workers with counseling and assisting self-pay in-patients.
• Other duties as assigned.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: